• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Angel di Maria

yeah from all the noises coming out of Madrid this guy doesnt want to leave and join Spurs.....probably one of those Argentinians that doesnt like England. Hopefully Lamela thinks differently [-o<

Actually in another thread I said I would take Di Maria and £100m but I would rather just cash. Lamela would be an excellent signing.

I don't get the hate for di Maria. I imagine it's from people who don't actually watch him play and like to be sheep and say what everyone else is saying. Or they just let a few dives here and there get in the way, yet bum fudge Gareth Bale when he does the exact same thing?

di Maria is a brilliant player, he wouldn't play for Real Madrid if he wasn't. He scores goals, assists, he is quick, got a great shot on him, good dribbler, decent passer. His work rate when it comes to tracking back isn't the greatest however, but if a deal for Real Madrid involved di Maria plus £80+m I wouldn't be unhappy, we'd be getting a terrific footballer as well as a brick load of money to add even more depth to our squad.

I don't get the hate for di Maria. I imagine it's from people who don't actually watch him play and like to be sheep and say what everyone else is saying. Or they just let a few dives here and there get in the way, yet bum fudge Gareth Bale when he does the exact same thing?

di Maria is a brilliant player, he wouldn't play for Real Madrid if he wasn't. He scores goals, assists, he is quick, got a great shot on him, good dribbler, decent passer. His work rate when it comes to tracking back isn't the greatest however, but if a deal for Real Madrid involved di Maria plus £80+m I wouldn't be unhappy, we'd be getting a terrific footballer as well as a brick load of money to add even more depth to our squad.

And Faubert ... he wouldnt have played for Real Madrid or fudge that West Ham if he was any good?

ADM does not turn up in most games, runs a little and picks up a wage. Need someone that is more consistent. That video alone will deter people from the bloke ... I was La liga on sky as much as the next man, tell me what I am missing in ADM

And Faubert ... he wouldnt have played for Real Madrid or fudge that West Ham if he was any good?

ADM does not turn up in most games, runs a little and picks up a wage. Need someone that is more consistent. That video alone will deter people from the bloke ... I was La liga on sky as much as the next man, tell me what I am missing in ADM

I must have missed where Faubert managed to make 140 odd appearences for Real Madrid. Didn't surprise me one bit that there was one idiot out there who would bring up Faubert :ross:

di Maria is fine. Does he win matches with late goals but play brick for 80 odd minutes? No, but he'll still get a fair share of goals, get his fair share of assists. He's superior than Chadli, then again I suppose Chadli wouldnt be on similar wages.

Not sure about these. He scores goals, but not a massive amount, I think shooting is his weak point. I actually think he works really hard off the ball though, more so than any of their other attacking players. He's certainly good enough for us and better than Lennon, I don't know where people have goten the idea that he's brick from, maybe their hatred of him(diving antics) clouds their judgment.

Not sure about these. He scores goals, but not a massive amount, I think shooting is his weak point. I actually think he works really hard off the ball though, more so than any of their other attacking players. He's certainly good enough for us and better than Lennon, I don't know where people have goten the idea that he's brick from, maybe their hatred of him(diving antics) clouds their judgment.

I think his shooting isn't bad though. I think he should be scoring a lot more goals than he does. He's certainly no Modric when it comes to shooting ability, but he isn't Bale neither. Like you say though he is an upgrade on Lennon definitely. That doesn't mean we should get rid of Lennon or anything though, he is a great asset to the team.

470_2630554.jpg
766147-angel-di-maria.jpg

He is a classic case of headless chicken. Every now and then he pulls out some cracking goals but just think that he doesn't fit the EPL. As has been found at Madrid, he doesn't fit a team that is trying to break down 10 men behind the ball.

If your replacing Lennon then.. maybe

I think his shooting isn't bad though. I think he should be scoring a lot more goals than he does. He's certainly no Modric when it comes to shooting ability, but he isn't Bale neither. Like you say though he is an upgrade on Lennon definitely. That doesn't mean we should get rid of Lennon or anything though, he is a great asset to the team.

I think if we look hard enough we will find better options

Back