• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Angel di Maria

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
He's been touted a make weight in the Bale transfer for days yet no thread?

Is he worthwhile trying to get? Would he come to a club out of the CL?

No thanks, massive wages, average player ... rather spend the money on a player that wants to be here.

yeah from all the noises coming out of Madrid this guy doesnt want to leave and join Spurs.....probably one of those Argentinians that doesnt like England. Hopefully Lamela thinks differently [-o<

Not a fan, really.. good player but i don't like him. And really we shouldn't be helping Real clear the decks to get Bale by accepting their overvalued players instead of cash.

Don't like him. Spends more time rolling around on the floor than upright and makes Bale look like the epitome of good sportsmanship

Not good enough.

I like to bathe in custard. Fits in over there playing for one of the two highly dominant teams. Could see him bottling out of challenges and not fancying it much over here at any point throughout the season. Think he would be a player that would turn up literally if he felt like it.

Real know that this is the only way they can get rid of this very average player.
no-one would pay more than 7M in the open market for him. They signed him for 25M euros according to Wiki.

Man, how many players do Madrid lose millions on?
In who was the last player that they made a profit on???

He's not as bad as you all make out. On his day he is pretty good but he really suffers from lack of consistency.

Don't get me wrong. I've no desire at all to see him at our club, but he is far better than most of our wingers, and I would include Lennon and Townsend in that bracket. He's just a rather annoying player.

Back