• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Re: **Official** Andre Villas Boas - Head Coach

For what its worth Villas-Boas has now won as many away League games in 2012 as his predecessor did.

i would hope the club are about sue or at least complain to the press complaints commission regarding the "AVB has 2 or 3 games to save his job" articles printed over the weekend

a new manager, barely a couple of months into the job, and the press dare insinuate that his job is already on the line?????

If Levy truly believes in AVB and is giving his full backing, he needs to come out and do something about these disgusting rumours and articles

they would then just turn it into a vote of confidence. Ignore these tacos, and the only way they will go away is for us to keep winning.

they would then just turn it into a vote of confidence. Ignore these tacos, and the only way they will go away is for us to keep winning.

its not about a vote of confidence. Surely to GHod the articles are a complete lie, I mean how can it be possible that AVB is 3 games away from the sack just 3 months into a 3 year contract? If there is absolutely no truth in it, Levy can take the newspapers to the cleaners.

I absolutely love the way he 'lives' every goal - true passion and love for the game

Long may he be with us

A28QCxgCIAEhIL_.jpg

He picked up that move from Mortal Kombat. Celebrates like a fan which is great to see.

Its good to see a manager out of his seat directing the team, not sat down in his chair looking puzzled when you've just conceded 3 goals in 20 minutes to your biggest rivals after being 2 goals up.

Totally mate , that was pitiful when HR just sat there like a lemon I wanted to see him at least animated .. Anyway anyone got a clip of our Andre celebrating in full for our win ... I know it's only reading etc I know we have only 5 points but I like this fella , he loves the club and he wears his spurs emotions right out in the open like uslot . THFC life

Think some of us might take to him more if instead of AVB we call him AVi B

The support from the fans at the game for AVB was brilliant, we were chanting his name and he gave us a wave. Hopefully some of the macarons who have been booing him and the team at the last two home games will also start to SUPPORT him and the team next week.

even better, AVB has come out to deny that Klose rejected us:

“The player had been offered to us by the usual round of agents, but there was never any real negotiation,” Villas-Boas said.

haha.

even better, AVB has come out to deny that Klose rejected us:

“The player had been offered to us by the usual round of agents, but there was never any real negotiation,” Villas-Boas said.

haha.

Damn, he's going to score a hat-trick tomorrow.

Re: Huddlestone

To summarise my stance on this monumental issue

I think Hudd has a very strong shot, and can strike the ball as good as anyone - but he's not very accurate or 'efficient' if you will

Perhaps AVB can work on that seeing the positive signs in some players already (Defoe)

Here's hoping

People are so so desperate to give AVB praise on here. it was his tactics that made Lennon make the same damn run he's made in previous years, it was his tactics that has made Defoe improve as a footballer (forgetting the fact that he's been poor in half the games he's played for us this season and him always being able to demolish average/poor teams for us over the years). Now AVB will work his magic on huddlestone.....he'll score one long ranger and i guarantee someone will give credit to AVB's tactics for it (despite his previous 7 long range goals over the years). i read a comment a few days ago saying AVB's celebration shows "how much he loves spurs" and nearly chocked on a biscuit, unreal.

People are so so desperate to give AVB praise on here. it was his tactics that made Lennon make the same damn run he's made in previous years, it was his tactics that has made Defoe improve as a footballer (forgetting the fact that he's been poor in half the games he's played for us this season and him always being able to demolish average/poor teams for us over the years). Now AVB will work his magic on huddlestone.....he'll score one long ranger and i guarantee someone will give credit to AVB's tactics for it (despite his previous 7 long range goals over the years). i read a comment a few days ago saying AVB's celebration shows "how much he loves spurs" and nearly chocked on a biscuit, unreal.

It does amuse me that after just three or four matches positive things are proclaimed as being brought about by the Manager's genius and negative things are dismissed as it's only four games :lol:

He does celebrate the goals with passion - i.e. he's truly enjoying it as much as the players are. How on earth can that be something to knock him about? Mourinho did that last night too - is he also a clown shoe? I rather have an active manager than some fudging emotionless slob planted on his chair irrespective of what is happening on the field of play.

But since both of you were openly against his appointment from the very onset - any debate on this topic would be pointless. You will never give him credit for anything, let's be honest here

One thing is for sure - I sincerely hope he rubs your noses in and you have the balls to come and admit as much afterwards because I'm sure as hell you'd be the first to gloat and 'told you so' should it all go pear shaped

He does celebrate the goals with passion - i.e. he's truly enjoying it as much as the players are. How on earth can that be something to knock him about? Mourinho did that last night too - is he also a clown shoe? I rather have an active manager than some fudging emotionless slob planted on his chair irrespective of what is happening on the field of play.

But since both of you were openly against his appointment from the very onset - any debate on this topic would be pointless. You will never give him credit for anything, let's be honest here

One thing is for sure - I sincerely hope he rubs your noses in and you have the balls to come and admit as much afterwards because I'm sure as hell you'd be the first to gloat and 'told you so' should it all go pear shaped

Who knocked him? i simply don't see him jumping and celebrating as proof that he loves spurs.

I wouldn't give him credit for anything? despite me already giving him credit for making very good signings this summer, for understanding exactly why he's let VDV go, for starting Gallas ahead of Vertonghen vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine when the whole board were up in arms over it, for sticking with Friedel when most would prefer Lloris. Try again Arcspace.

Back