• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Gives everyone what they wanted today so I'm sure you're all delighted. Lloris in goal an 442. We've hot our Tottenham back. Audere Est Facere!!! Yay!!!

fudging mug qunts the lot of you! ;)

Gives everyone what they wanted today so I'm sure you're all delighted. Lloris in goal an 442. We've hot our Tottenham back. Audere Est Facere!!! Yay!!!

fudging mug qunts the lot of you! ;)

It was working beautifully until a certain **** decided to give the game to his old club. Not on AVB in any way today.

Picked the right team. Pretty much the best lineup we could hope for with our injuries. Some lovely attacking play with interchanging of positions, what I've been waiting for all season. Shame we only got 18 minutes of it. Once we get the missing pieces in place it will be good, but that will take more than one transfer window.

I have to say, I loved the positive substitutions at half-time. I'd rather us risk getting spanked and try to get a result, than to settle for a loss and work towards the next game. We were almost back in the game when Bale shot at 4-2 - a cross to Defoe and it's 4-3 with 15 minutes to go.

Well done to AVB. The bloke gets a lot of criticism, but he needs to get a bit of praise as well. He's not had a fully fit squad for the whole season with some of Redknapp's key players out for months on end (Kaboul, Parker, BAE etc), and we're still in the early part of the season.

Anyway, fudge the Gooners.

Exact same scoreline as last season with a weaker squad, but you can't really make any judgements based on this game.

fudge all the haters. It's time to take pride in our club and really back AVB. Come on you spurs

there was enough in the opening 20 minutes to give me some more hope for the future - once Dembele, Parker, Kaboul, Ekotto are back in contention for the team im confident we'll go from strength to strength

I was impressed with AVB's decisions today. Not much you can do when you give a player a chance and he does something that stupid. Really pleased with our second half performance too under the circumstances.

AVB did good today. Was impressed with the attacking intent even at 3 1 down (let's be honest it was either sit back with no hope of winning or try somethin in the hope our defenders can keep clean sheet second half)

Like I said before he has been let down by Levy and before you all say Levy is GHod etc - Levy has he has spent money on players who are so brick that AVB doesn't anc can't play them cos they're worse than our current lot. You spend to improve not to go backwards.

feel sorry for AVB today....actually feel sorry for him in general

Spurs are fcuking cursed

Jog on!he has the full season. End of discussion.
And i concur, my stance was to the naysayers. Apologies if you didn't get that. But did rejigging the back line help anyone ? Understood wjat he tried to do, but the backline was all over the place.

I have to say, I loved the positive substitutions at half-time. I'd rather us risk getting spanked and try to get a result, than to settle for a loss and work towards the next game. We were almost back in the game when Bale shot at 4-2 - a cross to Defoe and it's 4-3 with 15 minutes to go.

Well done to AVB. The bloke gets a lot of criticism, but he needs to get a bit of praise as well. He's not had a fully fit squad for the whole season with some of Redknapp's key players out for months on end (Kaboul, Parker, BAE etc), and we're still in the early part of the season.

Anyway, fudge the Gooners.

Totally James. AVB picked the right X1, made the right subs. Cant argue with that. He needs luck getting the injured players back.
Parker,Ekotto,Dembele and Kaboul are going to make a world of difference. Plus he needs backing in the next 2 transfer windows. DL needs to ask him who, within reason, he needs and then sort it.

Back