• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Wow, she's even more sexy than I thought

https://fb.watch/fzGRI_PFQD/

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
She is gorgeous and intelligent. Yes please.
I enjoyed the video and want it to work... but the idea of leaving the house and door knocking and phone calling is so 1980. Can't they just put out a Tweet and we all click like or whatever and it gets done? It's 2022, don't make me leave the house.

Trump tried to dismantle the US Postal Service to hamper mail-in votes in the last election. It's still hurting from that.

Last November, I ordered a diecast race car from the maker, Lionel, in Charlotte, NC. Last year's NASCAR champion. They emailed me in early August to say that it was being shipped to me here in Canada and provided a tracking number.

Over the following five weeks, the tracking showed it being shipped south to Miami for international distribution. Then it was sent back to Charlotte. It was again sent to Miami. And yet again, returned to Charlotte. Now, it's spent a week back in Miami. I've spoken on the phone to Lionel's customer dis-service and they say it is in their warehouse in suburban Charlotte. What a schitshow. Such a basic transaction that has gone sideways. Modern America.

Trump tried to dismantle the US Postal Service to hamper mail-in votes in the last election. It's still hurting from that.

Last November, I ordered a diecast race car from the maker, Lionel, in Charlotte, NC. Last year's NASCAR champion. They emailed me in early August to say that it was being shipped to me here in Canada and provided a tracking number.

Over the following five weeks, the tracking showed it being shipped south to Miami for international distribution. Then it was sent back to Charlotte. It was again sent to Miami. And yet again, returned to Charlotte. Now, it's spent a week back in Miami. I've spoken on the phone to Lionel's customer dis-service and they say it is in their warehouse in suburban Charlotte. What a schitshow. Such a basic transaction that has gone sideways. Modern America.
USA, USA, USA, USA

Whoops! :confused:

'Where's Jackie?' Biden seeks lawmaker Walorski who died in August
Reuters
FZYF2MPQ2BNYDD65CC44QXI6EQ.jpg

U.S. President Joe Biden speaks at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health in Washington, U.S., September 28, 2022. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
WASHINGTON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden publicly sought out Jackie Walorski, an Indiana Congresswoman who died in a car accident in August, during a conference on hunger on Wednesday, seeming to forget that she had passed away.

Biden thanked other conference organizers, then asked: "Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"

Walorski, a Republican, was one of four Congressional co-sponsors of the bill to fund the conference. She was killed with two staffers in early August.

Biden moved past the issue without any correction. After Walorski's death, the White House issued a statement from Biden that said he and his wife Jill were "shocked and saddened" by her sudden accident.

"Truly an awful and disgraceful blunder," Representative Vicky Hartzler, a Missouri Republican, tweeted in reference to the mistake.

Biden was “acknowledging her incredible work,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said when asked about the incident later, adding that Biden had already planned to welcome the congresswoman's family to the White House for a bill signing on Friday. “She was on top of mind,” Jean-Pierre said.

Whoops! :confused:

'Where's Jackie?' Biden seeks lawmaker Walorski who died in August
Reuters
FZYF2MPQ2BNYDD65CC44QXI6EQ.jpg

U.S. President Joe Biden speaks at the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health in Washington, U.S., September 28, 2022. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
WASHINGTON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden publicly sought out Jackie Walorski, an Indiana Congresswoman who died in a car accident in August, during a conference on hunger on Wednesday, seeming to forget that she had passed away.

Biden thanked other conference organizers, then asked: "Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"

Walorski, a Republican, was one of four Congressional co-sponsors of the bill to fund the conference. She was killed with two staffers in early August.

Biden moved past the issue without any correction. After Walorski's death, the White House issued a statement from Biden that said he and his wife Jill were "shocked and saddened" by her sudden accident.

"Truly an awful and disgraceful blunder," Representative Vicky Hartzler, a Missouri Republican, tweeted in reference to the mistake.

Biden was “acknowledging her incredible work,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said when asked about the incident later, adding that Biden had already planned to welcome the congresswoman's family to the White House for a bill signing on Friday. “She was on top of mind,” Jean-Pierre said.

Not questioning you Robbo, more that I take less interest in politics anymore especially US, but I do see more and more of these type of blunders. Are they true or just careful and selective edits? There were claims previously that some of them were not true so wanted to check. Its worrying if half of them are, I mean I know he is an elderly man so there would be good reason behind it.

Back