• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Yup, just seen that too. Whilst the majority of the 74 million people who voted for Trump are probably intelligent enough to realise what he’s doing there’s clearly a lot of QANON types who will lap up every lie he tells them.
I saw a poll where 84% of Trump voters genuinely think the election was rigged and stolen from Trump.
77% of republicans shared the same view
Interestingly, 10% of democrat voters agreed as well :confused:

It shows how dangerous words can be, only four years since we were given alternative facts and they are already trying to pull alternative electors.

You have to think of the High Street stores, it’s Xmas.

If its sarcasm then I applaud it.

But if not.........*Sorry, but going out shopping for 'presents' is stupid and above all unnecessary. There is an illness doing the rounds which is killing people. Getting a pair jeans or cosmetics for whoever can be done online.

*please delete if not required:oops:

If its sarcasm then I applaud it.

But if not.........*Sorry, but going out shopping for 'presents' is stupid and above all unnecessary. There is an illness doing the rounds which is killing people. Getting a pair jeans or cosmetics for whoever can be done online.

*please delete if not required:oops:
What if the places you want to buy from don't sell online?

I can't buy my wife anything from Chanel without visiting a store.

brick happens:D
Except it doesn't, because both the government and the store owners know that they won't get repeat custom if they don't let me get what I want, when I want it.

That's the nature of the world - it's not the govt's place to fudge with it.

Except it doesn't, because both the government and the store owners know that they won't get repeat custom if they don't let me get what I want, when I want it.

That's the nature of the world - it's not the govt's place to fudge with it.

You're rude to wait staff, aren't you?

Back