• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

"Trump won the Electoral College and a Second term.”

“Congress is the judge, jury and final arbiter of the 2020 presidential election contest,” Brooks announced. “Further, America’s election system in plagued by systemic flaws that promote voter fraud and election theft.”

Brooks argued that Congress had only authorized a “24 hour window” for voting and that most early and absentee votes are “illegal.”

"Trump won the Electoral College and a Second term.”

“Congress is the judge, jury and final arbiter of the 2020 presidential election contest,” Brooks announced. “Further, America’s election system in plagued by systemic flaws that promote voter fraud and election theft.”

Brooks argued that Congress had only authorized a “24 hour window” for voting and that most early and absentee votes are “illegal.”
He should be impeached

What happens to all the money his campaign has raised once he is technically no longer president?
When Jill Stein ran the same grift, she had small print that said she could funnel the unused money into pretty much any other cause she saw fit.

I suspect Trump has the same.

Where is the upside for them on this? Rushing through executions seems so pointless unless it is just the cruelty they revel in.

I see all the pro-life Supreme court judges went for pro-death here also.
How many of those executed were white? I'm sure race at least has an issue here.

Although given the speed at which the execution appeals service moves, this must be the least efficient form of ethnic cleansing in history.

How many of those executed were white? I'm sure race at least has an issue here.

Although given the speed at which the execution appeals service moves, this must be the least efficient form of ethnic cleansing in history.
Well this guy was not white and there are another 4 on the way.

Federal executions were brought back by Barr in July after 20 years on hold, ostensibly to kill these prisoners. He's a fudging ghoul.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/fede...ital-punishment-after-nearly-two-decade-lapse

Last edited:
Back