• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think that Biden getting a higher share of the vote than Regan did in a landslide adds to his legitimacy too. I saw the day after the election that the Dems have now won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections. It is the electoral college being stacked against the Dems that is making this close.

I assume only George W versus Kerry won the popular vote. The EC is definitely a broken system - I saw one stat that you could win 23% of the popular vote and win the EC - but I think the idea behind it is sound. A lot of other systems would result in some states losing any say.

Looks like Nevada have released new numbers. Up from 75% to 87% complete and Biden increases his lead from ~8k to ~12k.

116k behind in Pennsylvania, but lots of votes left. 15k behind in Georgia, where they're almost done.

EmFB3L9W0AAMX3u

EmFB3L4XEAIcfco

It is clear Trump is a cnut.

But what I dont get is, if he thinks he is as great as he says why he does not let every vote be counted.

The man is the definition of a coward.

You only start legal proceedings if you are losing. He knows he's lost. He's chucking around brick to save his ego and so that he can grift on the right-wing conspiracy circuit.

Apparently they have such limited capacity in Savannah they won't be done counting for another week.

Back