• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Im pretty shocked they have not asked for a recount in New York.

How can someone named Sleepy Joe win the city that never sleeps?

I just checked every county still awaiting a result. If you extrapolate the existing trend for each individual county based on the number of votes still to count, then I make it Biden wins by a mile in Arizona and would win Nevada by 10,000 votes. Along with WI this gives 270.

No way can Trump win in these 3 unless something v weird happens.

For me personally this is the key issue. Gun control wasn't even discussed during this election which in itself is a disgrace. I don't even have kids but without the US signed up to the Paris Agreement, there's simply no point. Even China is committing to zero net carbon emissions (albeit by 2060 instead of 2050) but for now let's just concentrate on the Americans doing the right thing for the planet. Dump the Trump, the One Term W@nker.

If Trump loses what do you think his end game aim is?

Just get enough people believing that it was rigged to save face and somehow turn his support into a grift of some sort? Disregard for the consequences is pretty much a given.

Or does he want to do more? Will he actually want riots, violence, threats of violence? To what end? What will he try to achieve if he can't swing legal action?

If Trump loses what do you think his end game aim is?

Just get enough people believing that it was rigged to save face and somehow turn his support into a grift of some sort? Disregard for the consequences is pretty much a given.

Or does he want to do more? Will he actually want riots, violence, threats of violence? To what end? What will he try to achieve if he can't swing legal action?

I think the prospect of people seing him as a loser is what troubles him the most. Hopefully the courts will decide it's important to count all votes in a democracy, and Trump then will be happy just seeing out his life, claimining from time to time the election was rigged and that he was the real winner. He never lost anything in his life, you know.

In a worst case scenario of course, he will induce riots and violence and cause (more) irreparable damage to the USA.

Back