• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

He's obviously less creepy than Trump, but he's fudging creepy.

That video has been manipulated beyond belief. Is there anything else? 7 1/2 minutes of manipulated footage in a nearly 5 decade career? He's no "creepier" than any mainstream politician. What he is, however, is old. And age brings a certain whither to the picture.

That video has been manipulated beyond belief. Is there anything else? 7 1/2 minutes of manipulated footage in a nearly 5 decade career? He's no "creepier" than any mainstream politician. What he is, however, is old. And age brings a certain whither to the picture.
He kisses/sniffs a lot of women and children that are not his family.

Manipulation or not, that's really creepy.

He kisses/sniffs a lot of women and children that are not his family.

Manipulation or not, that's really creepy.

I would have to say the sniffing thing is beyond my vision (I don't see his hooter twitching) and as for kissing a lot of women that are not his family, I'd suggest that politicians probably do and if we're lucky, they do it on the cheek and in sight of dozens of cameras. It's the ones who don't you want to be wary of. This is all just distraction gonad*s. I'm surprised this "video" didn't debut on twitter...

Never has an election required cities to board up shops. Let alone build a wall around the WH. Good riddance to the orange qunt when it happens.

Hopefully we don’t end up with a repeat of what happened to Al Gore 20 years ago!

And even then the Democrats need to take the Senate, otherwise Moscow Mitch will just block everything Biden-Harris try to do.

Equally, covid19 could be declared a 'time of emergency' and certain things could be pushed through by executive order. it would shove the rotting McConnell into a corner. The evil evil clam.

Whatever happens, some brick will hit the fan and I'm afraid some triggers will be pulled. My prediction is there will be a lot of court cases, name throwing, unrest and violence in the US for a couple of months at least, until things hopefully calm down with a new, sensible and not quite as batbrick crazy president in charge.

Back