• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The Hunter Biden stuff is just deflecting from the criminal activity of his kids. He's trying to close off nepotism and cronyism as an electoral issue.
Maybe but I think that was his 'her emails' play this time out. It's the same playbook they are running with again but with different actors.

It's all pretty weak, isn't it?
Indeed.

I'm a little worried Bill Barr has been keeping his head down of late. Either he is sick (one rumour) or he is cooking up some other nefarious brick to unleash on election day or beyond.

Indeed.

I'm a little worried Bill Barr has been keeping his head down of late. Either he is sick (one rumour) or he is cooking up some other nefarious brick to unleash on election day or beyond.

They are going to chuck so much brick around over the next week. That, voter suppression and loading the SC is all they've got.

They are going to chuck so much brick around over the next week. That, voter suppression and loading the SC is all they've got.
They don't really have loading the SC either.

Both Biden and Harris have refused to rule out packing the court which, given how poorly it plays to both ends of the voter spectrum, is as close to an admission as you'll ever get.

They don't really have loading the SC either.

Both Biden and Harris have refused to rule out packing the court which, given how poorly it plays to both ends of the voter spectrum, is as close to an admission as you'll ever get.

I'm talking about trying to hold onto power through legal challenges if the result is close.

The Republicans and Trump have been preparing the ground to it for months.

This will only make a difference if the battleground states are close. I wide victory margin for Biden will rob them of this weapon. They will if they can of course. 3 of the current supreme court justices actually worked on the Bush v Gore decision.

ElTAwC3XUAEopFC

I am genuinely PTSD'd about this election, so refuse to get too invested in his being kicked out. He will absolutely throw all sorts of brick this week, and will absolutely try tp leverage the Supreme Court to work his evil. However, the thing he cannot escape is covid19. When your own Chief of Staff declares that there is not a chance of containing it, then you have huge problems.

Last edited:
I am genuinely PTSD'd about this election, so refuse to get too invested in his being kicked out. He will absolutely throw all sorts of brick this week, and will absolutely try tp leverage the Supreme Court to work his evil. However, the thing he cannot escape is covid19. When your own Chief of Staff declares that there is not a chance of containing it, then you have huge problems.

Let's hope that he loses a couple of big States early, so that it is clear he has lost and he just complains about it being unfair, rather than trying to change the result.

Back