• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Saw a William Hill advert today offering 50/1 on a Trump victory.

I hope they are right. When it comes to the US election I’ve got the same feeling I have when we are 2-0 up in a game with 15 minutes to go.
The betting is weird out there at the moment.

Volume of bets is hugely in Biden's favour, but the money is heavily trending to Trump.

Last edited:
Interesting - looks like my info was more out of date than I thought.

Still strange that so much money was going on Trump when the chances of him winning are so small.

I think that people were over estimating the chances of a repeat of four years ago. He had all the votes where he needed them then and an opponent who played to his strengths. It doesn't look like either is the case this time.

I think that people were over estimating the chances of a repeat of four years ago. He had all the votes where he needed them then and an opponent who played to his strengths. It doesn't look like either is the case this time.
At the time though the volume was way towards Biden. But more money was going on Trump by a margin.

That's quite telling, I think.

At the time though the volume was way towards Biden. But more money was going on Trump by a margin.

That's quite telling, I think.

Yeah. I do think that people were overestimating the chances of a repeat of 2016.

The campaign hasn't been fought on the areas that Trump would want and he's been far less successful smearing his opponent this time. I also think that people are tired of him. All the brick around him is mentally exhausting.

Yeah. I do think that people were overestimating the chances of a repeat of 2016.

The campaign hasn't been fought on the areas that Trump would want and he's been far less successful smearing his opponent this time. I also think that people are tired of him. All the brick around him is mentally exhausting.
In 2016 at this time Clinton's numbers were starting to slip (her emails!!) but Biden's are steady. The laptop nonsense hasn't moved too many people because it didn't even have a plausible storyline.

In 2016 at this time Clinton's numbers were starting to slip (her emails!!) but Biden's are steady. The laptop nonsense hasn't moved too many people because it didn't even have a plausible storyline.

The Hunter Biden stuff is just deflecting from the criminal activity of his kids. He's trying to close off nepotism and cronyism as an electoral issue.

I can't wait for the election to be over with. Getting so tired of this circus.

Bring on the apocalypse or the second coming of Jesus and get this brick over with.

Back