• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

I miss watching that Harry Redknapp Spurs team. We were arguably the best team in the league to watch back then.

BMJ, Harry and Poch made it fun to be a Spurs fan again. Results were very good and performances were entertaining. With Poch, league finishes were better and we were more solid in the league for a couple of seasons so for those reasons, he's my favourite.

All managers whose reigns I thoroughly enjoyed even if only 2 of the 3 are individuals I'd trust with the Christmas kitty.

The post from steff indicates they'll start with his sacking. Whether they go back or just plough on from that point is anyone's guess.

I'm intrigued by the series but can't say I'm really looking forward to it.
That was the most embarrassing moment of his time with us. If they start after that, the sacking should be minimal in comparison.

Some great times.
I have to say, Emirates Marketing Project away (Crouchy) and goons 4-4 remain two of my top 20 moments -maybe even top 10. And that clip reminded me of the fact that Pav was better than I thought!

Up to last season's games in the CL against City and Ajax, that City game was probably my single best match as a Spurs fan just for the emotion.

Maybe the cup final in 91 beats it but I was 11 at that time so it was a different excitement.

Actually winning a game that mattered after 20 years of brick and choking was brilliant. Remember getting absolutely brick faced and singing my way home from the pub. Great times.

The post from steff indicates they'll start with his sacking. Whether they go back or just plough on from that point is anyone's guess.

I'm intrigued by the series but can't say I'm really looking forward to it.

My toes are already curling in anticipation of this series.

Up to last season's games in the CL against City and Ajax, that City game was probably my single best match as a Spurs fan just for the emotion.

Maybe the cup final in 91 beats it but I was 11 at that time so it was a different excitement.

Actually winning a game that mattered after 20 years of brick and choking was brilliant. Remember getting absolutely brick faced and singing my way home from the pub. Great times.

I was at those early 80s finals and they were incredible.
But for the sheer pain and hope I suffered through since 1991, that night in Manchester was absolutely incredible and I was electrified with joy. I will never forget it. Knutsford was mental!

I was at those early 80s finals and they were incredible.
But for the sheer pain and hope I suffered through since 1991, that night in Manchester was absolutely incredible and I was electrified with joy. I will never forget it. Knutsford was mental!
Did you go?
We stayed in Manchester and the elation leaving their ground was immense
We walked back to the city centre and their fans were mainly ok but no pubs would let any spurs fans in until we got to the print works

Did you go?
We walked back to the city centre and their fans were mainly ok but no pubs would let any spurs fans in until we got to the print works
I was a member and I got a ticket as iirc the game got cancelled or moved for some reason to that later date and there were returns from that original game sent back to the ticket office. I bought one thinking it might end up an important game. It was to say the least.

I was at the NEC during the day (exhibiting), I was anxious all day, couldn't wait to get in the car. Lower tier for me, even lower tier when Crouchy scored :D..immense. It felt sooooo good as it was a genuine step forward where we had delivered, CL at last.

I remember them saying at half time that please remain behind as the team will be doing a lap of appreciation for the season....needless to say it didn't happen...just us and 40k sky blue seats awaited:D

I was a member and I got a ticket as iirc the game got cancelled or moved for some reason to that later date and there were returns from that original game sent back to the ticket office. I bought one thinking it might end up an important game. It was to say the least.

I was at the NEC during the day (exhibiting), I was anxious all day, couldn't wait to get in the car. Lower tier for me, even lower tier when Crouchy scored :D..immense. It felt sooooo good as it was a genuine step forward where we had delivered, CL at last.

I remember them saying at half time that please remain behind as the team will be doing a lap of appreciation for the season....needless to say it didn't happen...just us and 40k sky blue seats awaited:D
I think I’m at cross wires here
I was referring to the game last season in the CL

Did you go?

I was there mate. About 12 rows from the front, just to the right of the goal.

Did you go?
I got a call from my boss at work about 15 minutes after the final whistle with him saying "I don't expect to see you in the office tomorrow".... We were supposed to be heading back to London with a bunch of others on a private coach that we had arranged, but 3 of us sacked it off and stayed in Manchester instead.

I still remember the call from my Dad right as the final whistle went, he sounded absolutely delirious and was just shouting at me "We did it! We're finally there!"

Ah I was talking about the Redknapp one.... The one last season was mental, elation to despair to even higher elation, but I went home after that one (far bigger responsibilities with work these days!)
I went mental
We were waling out and the security guard who I had befriended (so they didn’t chuck my drunken mat out) held me back and said “mate it’s gone to VaR”
We had only walked about 10 steps up and we were back in our tow in seconds
I did fall done my seat jumping on it as it flipped up
Some old chap helped me get my legs out as I was stuck
I then rang my 17 year old nephew who I take to games screaming and shouting just going mental down the phone
I didn’t realise he was having dinner with his girlfriends grand parents who now think I’m mental

I went mental
We were waling out and the security guard who I had befriended (so they didn’t chuck my drunken mat out) held me back and said “mate it’s gone to VaR”
We had only walked about 10 steps up and we were back in our tow in seconds
I did fall done my seat jumping on it as it flipped up
Some old chap helped me get my legs out as I was stuck
I then rang my 17 year old nephew who I take to games screaming and shouting just going mental down the phone
I didn’t realise he was having dinner with his girlfriends grand parents who now think I’m mental

I was so angry with that Sterling goal I turned off the telly and went to the bathroom. That's where I checked my phone to confirm the loss, only to see that VAR was on the case - i wrapped up and ran back to the living room just in time to see the goal overturned on telly.

Madness!

I was so angry with that Sterling goal I turned off the telly and went to the bathroom. That's where I checked my phone to confirm the loss, only to see that VAR was on the case - i wrapped up and ran back to the living room just in time to see the goal overturned on telly.

Madness!
A mate of mine was in a pub in South Woodford. He said just after Sterling scored a group of about 10 lads in their late teens who were Arsenal and West Ham fans watching it on the screen in the smoking area bit outside all ran in celebrating wildly..... Then after it went to VAR and the goal was disallowed he ran out into the beer garden and did exactly the same thing.

Can we check what game as that’s the confusing part
I was taking last years 1/4
I was at the CL game 5 seats fri. The city fans about row 12 too

I had initially stated Emirates Marketing Project (Crouchy). That is the game which was under discussion.But another epic win at Emirates Marketing Project is always fair game!

Back