• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

While enduring pangs of anxiety everytime I remember this is still a thing, I'm now left feeling like COVID-19 has potentially given us the best ending to a GHod-awful season and television show. With everything left in suspended animation, I genuinely hope its decided to wrap it up with this virus being the sobering, Hollywood finale for the documentary. Or ideally shelved altogether with all recorded evidence destroyed, and to maybe try in the future when they actually resemble something of a football team again.

We may have inadvertently lucked out here and it would be a very fitting and all familiar bitter-sweet ending known as, the Spurs way.

Lastly, I hope all of you and yours are safe and well at this time.

Last edited:
When will it air?
Tbh after the season we’ve had it’s one of the last things to look forward to. I’m sure there’s already plans for a second season and Levy has got us a cut of the royalties.

When will it air?
Tbh after the season we’ve had it’s one of the last things to look forward to. I’m sure there’s already plans for a second season and Levy has got us a cut of the royalties.

They do one year per organisation, this is the 9th season of the series I think.

I think it is going to be an incredibly painful watch. Poch going will be tears.

How much editorial autonomy will Levy give them though? I doubt he will let the clubs image get damaged by the doc...

I think it is going to be an incredibly painful watch. Poch going will be tears.

How much editorial autonomy will Levy give them though? I doubt he will let the clubs image get damaged by the doc...
Based on their F1 documentary, it seems that Amazon retain a lot of control.

I would be shocked if Levy gets any say in how the thing is edited. I am certain there will be stipulations in the contract about protecting the image of the club, but no broadcaster will allow the subject of a doc to be able to change much of what they want in the final cut. As long as there are no libels or slanders it's up to Amazon to make this compelling nightmare as much fun for the fans of other clubs as possible. Terrible, terrible decision by Levy.

Back