• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All aboard the Alex Scott hype train

Hotshot-Tottenham

Edgar Davids
The kid dribbles like Dembele, nutmegs like Alli and passes like Kane.

Is a Spurs fan and apparently we’ve asked to be “kept apprised of the situation.”

Media quote a £20-30m price tag.

Feels like more than a decent punt. He looks great.

Would love to see him in our midfield.

The kid dribbles like Dembele, nutmegs like Alli and passes like Kane.

Is a Spurs fan and apparently we’ve asked to be “kept apprised of the situation.”

Media quote a £20-30m price tag.

Feels like more than a decent punt. He looks great.

Would love to see him in our midfield.

I think I was the first one on here to talk about him as a good signing 18 months or so ago so I’m definitely on board the hype train (I might’ve even started it! )

Why stop there with the hype?!? Better than Messi and Ronaldo combined?

I had him down as ronaldo, Messi, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Gascoigne, Hoddle, gilzean, King, greavse Maldini, baresi, jennings, Billy nick, and kerslake rolled into one

Last edited:
I think I was the first one on here to talk about him as a good signing 18 months or so ago so I’m definitely on board the hype train (I might’ve even started it! )

Quite right… I’m a Johnny-come-lately on this, sold by the flashy highlights video.

I’d barely heard of him two weeks ago but am now convinced he’s key to our future :D

I just wanted to be able to gush without spamming another thread.

If he is really a proper Spurs fan then I’d imagine we have already agreed with him that we will take him for a knock down fee next summer when he will only have 12 months left on his contract.

We can then send him on loan for a season at Fulham type club and then fully integrate him into the squad for the 25/26 season.

If he is really a proper Spurs fan then I’d imagine we have already agreed with him that we will take him for a knock down fee next summer when he will only have 12 months left on his contract.

We can then send him on loan for a season at Fulham type club and then fully integrate him into the squad for the 25/26 season.

Such negative talk, he can walk into our team and outscore kane in just one season .... what are you smoking? Loan deal! Get a grip

I’d prefer him to Maddison
I think he has more to his all round game
Maddison is a proven player and one I’d love, no questions
But Scott fills a midfield void that has kinda been taken up by Bentacur but that still doesn’t feel like Bentacur game to me.
It is Scott’s
I also think his range of passing for a young player is top drawer

Think we've got to do it now, or Brighton will sell him to Chelsea for £150m next summer.

I think he's up there with Bellingham and Saka as the core of England's team for the next decade

why the f would the sell him for 20-30 mill now, if they can have him next season and then get 150?

Back