• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Sugar

The fact that he tweeted about an hour before this asking his followers what we have to do to go through as he didn't understand the away goals rule tells you everything you need to know. He's totally totally clueless about football. Little wonder he employed Christian Gross....

Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

His program is dreadful for a start.

O/T

Former winner of The Apprentice Stella English has lost her claim of constructive dismissal against businessman Lord Sugar, the Judicial Office said today.
Ms English claimed she was treated as an 'overpaid lackey' after being handed a £100,000 contract for winning series six of the BBC1 show in 2010.
Lord Sugar described the decision as 'a victory for the law against the claim culture' in a Tweet after the verdict was published.
In a written judgement today, the tribunal said: 'There was no dismissal of the claimant - the claimant resigned.

"I know more about schmaltz herring than I do about football." - Alan Sugar, 1991

"Football is about the only business in the world where it's embarrassing to make money." - Alan Sugar

"A waste of my life." - Alan Sugar, in 2007 after selling his remaining stake in Tottenham to ENIC

"Next Christmas the iPod will be dead, finished, gone, kaput."
- Alan Sugar, 2005 :ross:

Look in the match day threads, whats said by 99% of people in there is a million times worse than what Sugar has said.

GG members in total over reaction shocker.

Look in the match day threads, whats said by 99% of people in there is a million times worse than what Sugar has said.

GG members in total over reaction shocker.

I didn't notice 99% of people in the match thread calling for AVB to be sacked. Must have been in the middle part I didn't read.

Edit: And even if that was true there's a big difference between people (mainly anonymous) on a forum stating their opinion and the former chairman of the club stating his opinion in his own name.

Last edited:
I didn't notice 99% of people in the match thread calling for AVB to be sacked. Must have been in the middle part I didn't read.

Edit: And even if that was true there's a big difference between people (mainly anonymous) on a forum stating their opinion and the former chairman of the club stating his opinion in his own name.

It's his opinion, if he calls for AVB to be sacked whats the difference between that and yours ? I dont agree with him but I'm not going to be two faced about it. I dont sit and slag off a player or abuse one or say something out of turn then pretend im high and mighty just because the karma is returned. Just because he is the ex chairman doesnt make his words any more valid than your or I's or anyone else's

It's his opinion, if he calls for AVB to be sacked whats the difference between that and yours ? I dont agree with him but I'm not going to be two faced about it. I dont sit and slag off a player or abuse one or say something out of turn then pretend im high and mighty just because the karma is returned. Just because he is the ex chairman doesnt make his words any more valid than your or I's or anyone else's

Same as Redknapp. Same as ex-players voicing their unhappiness. I don't like it.

He's claimed to be a Spurs fan I think. Like I posted earlier in the thread these are comments that I think the media are quite likely to latch on to the next time they need something to fan an anti-AVB campaign.

There is a difference between the opinion of a fan and an employee or an owner. Likewise I think there's a difference between the opinion of a fan and a previous employee/owner.

Even if someone goes into overdrive slagging off a player, our manager or our chairman on here it won't matter one bit to the club. But if that someone goes to the game and boos the players I think it might have a negative effect on the club. I don't mind the first, I don't like the second. Similarly I don't like when someone like Sugar makes comments that I think can potentially harm the club.

He's in no position to criticise managerial appointments.

He did very well out of football by being in the right place at the right time, just like the rest of his life. As the casting vote for Sky where his company would provide the hardware, he went on to make a series of ill-judged and expensive choices as Chairman. Instead of using the injection of new money into the game properly like others did, Spurs went from 3rd in 89/90 to being mid-table forever more under him. If he knows nothing then, as chairman, he should learn, such as not letting the Klinsmann burn get in the way of signing Bergkamp. Sometimes it amazes how some people with such bad decision making records in some industries do well in others.

Someone should take his Amstrad Em@iler away from him before he tweets more rubbish.

fudge him. He made all his money buying and selling property during a property boom.
All his companies have been brick.
His TV show is fake as fudge.

No idea why idiots think they have to follow the likes on him and morgan on twitter or else they are missing out on something.

yeah..the great bussiness man....he he..

Back