• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Sugar

Sugar doing what he's constantly mocking Piers Morgan for. Don't understand how he made all his money, but I get why he was such a poor chairman.

Sugar doing what he's constantly mocking Piers Morgan for. Don't understand how he made all his money, but I get why he was such a poor chairman.

never asked mate but do you live in london? ask someone from london of a certain age what sugar was like and they will tell you how he made his money, i wont do it here because i would end up getting sued.

Because Sugar never turned down the chance to sign, oooo, Dennis Bergkamp? Or gave Sheringham the extra few grand a week? The bloke once eliminated biscuits from the morning tea breaks at the club to save money! Yes, what a lovely loyal supporter he has always been.

I'm not sticking up for sugar in slightest! Just fed up we loose everyone goes mental taking anger out on sugar...Adrian Durham...anyone else who takes the tinkle on TWITTER. It's what they want you to do. BiTE. If anyone want to genuinely ask sensible questions about our club and direction it's going in surely asking questions about levy and his ambitions is the serious question? Get your knickers in a twist all you want about some silly remark from sugar ill be asking serious questions about our club. We genuinely should have win the league last season.......backed up that challenge mid season by signing Louis Saha....followed by a -13mill net spend in summer followed by next to fudge all spent this January. Guess what tho....my season tickets gone up in price.

I'm not sticking up for sugar in slightest! Just fed up we loose everyone goes mental taking anger out on sugar...Adrian Durham...anyone else who takes the tinkle on TWITTER. It's what they want you to do. BiTE. If anyone want to genuinely ask sensible questions about our club and direction it's going in surely asking questions about levy and his ambitions is the serious question? Get your knickers in a twist all you want about some silly remark from sugar ill be asking serious questions about our club. We genuinely should have win the league last season.......backed up that challenge mid season by signing Louis Saha....followed by a -13mill net spend in summer followed by next to fudge all spent this January. Guess what tho....my season tickets gone up in price.

To be fair I'm ducking out right THERE as I am such an easy target Helen Keller could hit me from 50 ft with a slingshot! :eek:

Sugar and Adrian Durham? Really? That's a comparison you want to make to support your point?

I'm sorry, I would understand you if this was Adrian Durham, or Jack Wheelchair or someone like that. It's not.

Like you say, Durham wants people to respond, he wants people to bite. Are you really suggesting that Sugar is doing the same? If he is that's surely bad enough, but I don't think you're necessarily suggesting that he is. What does it say about his tweet if he's not looking for bites, but the person you choose to compare it to when asking people not to respond is Adrian Durham?

Once again, if you want to discuss Levy I'm sure there will be people up for discussing them. I don't think this is the place (or time) for it.

Sugar was always very clear when he was chairman that he knew absolutely nothing about football. Obviously nothing has changed.

I will always remember him as the chairman who gave us a pair of Jumbotrons, a lot of heartache and nothing much else.

It's the old tree in the forest thingy all over again. If somebody calls AVB useless on Twitter but you don't have an account to read it does it matter that he said it?

Sugar is a cretin, id say more of a cnut than even Piers Morgan

i tell you what though, there are quite a few people ready to pounce on AVB. He is still not liked or accepted by most of the media, and even someone like Alan Brazil is anti-AVB

im not sure Levy is strong enough to ignore the idiots

football is fcuked......so much short termism

Well he did get in before Robert Maxwell so perhaps I'm being a little harsh.8-[

Pretty much the only good thing about Sir Alan is that he wasn't Maxwell, he showed during his tenure that he knew as much about the game of football as he did of the games console market #-o

Back