• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

I heard on a podcast yesterday that Pardew is on around £30k a year, and a whole host of bonuses are written into his contract. So effectively his head butt cost him just over 3 years pay! No wonder he didn't get the boot, no one else would take that job for that kind of money

I heard that on the guardian pod too. if that is the case tho, hell probably be on massive bonuses that would bring his overall earnings in line with other premier league managers.

Good old memories. I knew Spurs point of view for this intertoto cup, but swedish bookmakers weren't. So I earned a substantial amount of money that when we lost against Oster.

you did not read the article then did you. Cologne had world cup finalists in their team and Bordeaux reached the final.

Didn't need to read article I remember the debacle at the time, why enter a competition when you do not have the most of your players available. We looked a complete amateur organisation, This is why many of us are quite happy with the current situation and don't moan at the slightest setback, we had to put up with being a Mickey Mouse club for years.

Didn't need to read article I remember the debacle at the time, why enter a competition when you do not have the most of your players available. We looked a complete amateur organisation, This is why many of us are quite happy with the current situation and don't moan at the slightest setback, we had to put up with being a Mickey Mouse club for years.

Because we were forced to?

We didn't choose to enter it, we had to - hence fielding a team the competition deserved.

I drove to Brighton with family, a day on the beach and Spurs game later, followed by the legend that is Pardew playing and knowing why he was doing it: to fulfil a lifetime ambition, which many of us Spurs fans would give their right arm for.
For me Pardew, deserves recognition from us, always, despite what he may say in public now to appease his employers and their fans.

Mind, like now, I expected us to win and was not happy with the acceptance of defeat.
That is the case even if we had fielded an U11s team.

Alan Pardew is a clam. He sleeps with players wives, and head butts players. So if that's what it takes to be a hero...

Is this the comp we got fined for fielding a brick team, then got all the other teams in our league to chip in to pay it? I've got one of those Spurs monthly round up videos somewhere, where we won every game, Ruel Fox and Chrissy Armstrong looked world class, and the video ends up with everyone paying our fine. :cool:

Back