• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

what was it all about?

The ball rolled out into the managers area and with Hull wanting to get on with the game being 3-1 down, the Hull player slightly nudged Pardew in retrieving the ball ... Pardew then stuck his head into the players face .. gentle headbutt not full on but nonetheless ...

The ball rolled out into the managers area and with Hull wanting to get on with the game being 3-1 down, the Hull player slightly nudged Pardew in retrieving the ball ... Pardew then stuck his head into the players face .. gentle headbutt not full on but nonetheless ...

Pardew is a total **** on the sideline

BhqAHt1IYAAQ9cm.png

Thats gross misconduct and should be a straight sacking from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, regardless of the FA's ban and penalty.

Thats gross misconduct and should be a straight sacking from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, regardless of the FA's ban and penalty.

And Ashley can tear up that long contract, and with no pay-off too.

Pardew has sunk to a new depth tonight. He is such a **** he really belongs at a club like Arsenal or Chelsea.

How many bust ups has he been involved in with players/managers now?

Allegedly shagged a player's wife.

To do this king of thing when you've WON the game is just absurd.

Pardew is such a cretin, he adores himself, such a smug prick...

If rumours are true he is a naughty boy off the pitch too, well he alledgedly was at Southampton

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine boss is no stranger to disciplinary run-ins with officials, and though he protested and flung an arm into the air in disgust, he could have few complaints at his latest sending-off.

'It was just a heat of the moment thing, I massively regret it,' he said afterwards.

'I'm going to have to sit down in future because that's two or three incidents I've been involved in now.

'I didn't mean to do anything aggressive. If I hadn't have been on the side of the line it wouldn't have happened.

'Its taken the gloss off a fantastic win for us. That's really upsetting.'

Ban to the end of the season at minimum IMO.

Deserves a ban but people are over reacting. Particularly Robbie Savage. Pardew, whatever you think of him, is entertaining.

yeah, he's massively in the wrong and deserves a long ban, but it's not a proper headbutt, begbie style, that would be a sacking offence

Would have been great to see the Hull player drop to the floor Vertonghen style. I've never liked Pardew.

Pardew is such a cretin, he adores himself, such a smug prick...

If rumours are true he is a naughty boy off the pitch too, well he alledgedly was at Southampton

Yes, reportedly a King Cnut of the highest order…bitten off more than his smug-mug can chew here…bye bye Pards!!!!!

Deserves a ban but people are over reacting. Particularly Robbie Savage. Pardew, whatever you think of him, is entertaining.

I believe managers should be held to a higher standard. It's the same in any walk of life, the code of conduct needs to be adhered to by everyone within an organisation, he has previous with incidents of misconduct which should be taken into account in my view. If he isn't sacked then at the very least the FA need to suspend him for the rest of the season. I know in this country we are a bit sanctimonious and like to think England is the land of fair play and no one cheats over here, but this the kind of thing you would expect to see in La Liga or South American football not the Premier League.

And the cnut does'nt even apologise. His arrogance knows no bounds. Would love to see him sacked for this and lose his pay off.

re the pay off - i remember Gregg saying at the time that he'd only ever get a 1 year payout if sacked, regardless of the '8 years' stuff. not sure the ins and outs of it though

Back