• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Lets be honest, Pardew is one of the reasons why there are few english managers. They are embarressed when their foreign counterparts come and wipe the floor with them. I can honestly say the prem will be a better league with no english players or managers in it.

Lets be honest, Pardew is one of the reasons why there are few english managers. They are embarressed when their foreign counterparts come and wipe the floor with them. I can honestly say the prem will be a better league with no english players or managers in it.

Wait, so because one English manager is an idiot, we should get rid of all of them?

:lol:

Wait, so because one English manager is an idiot, we should get rid of all of them?

:lol:

If I am honest if I was a prem chairman I wouldnt look to hire an Englishman to do a proper job. When is the last time an Englishman has even competed? Even English players are weak now.

If I am honest if I was a prem chairman I wouldnt look to hire an Englishman to do a proper job. When is the last time an Englishman has even competed? Even English players are weak now.

article-1262799-005B8AFC00000258-522_468x326.jpg

We weren't that bad today, Arsenal were pretty average too. Howard Webb did everything in his power to ensure Arsenal got over the line, he is awful.

I know people will laugh but lets be honest, foreign is better. English managers dont know how to compete with European managers and get shown up regularly in competitions in terms of tactics and passing. PS Ferguson isnt English...

I know people will laugh but lets be honest, foreign is better. English managers dont know how to compete with European managers and get shown up regularly in competitions in terms of tactics and passing. PS Ferguson isnt English...

So because English managers aren't currently competing that well with the managers of about forty or so other countries they must all be crap?

This is illogical.

You cant use Sir Bobby as he is one in a million. He did a fantastic job but he was open to high pressure jobs abroad and at home and was a great man. Its a big comparasion to the average english coach today bar McLaren who at least gave it a go and succeeded.

So because English managers aren't currently competing that well with the managers of about forty or so other countries they must all be crap?

This is illogical.

If I am honest imo English?British managers are not crap but they lack progression and tactics, the same guys get jobs, even though they were sacked at their previous job for not being good enough. The English league doesnt promote serious candidates for top coaches now. Maybe in the future, but not now...

Surprised no one else is mentioning this. Credit where it's due to the filth and all that but their goal was straight at Harpers head who just stood expecting the offside flag to be up!!!!

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

Headbutting a player!

Surely as a manager, that should be a sacking offence

Back