• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

and Wenger doesn't even like pardew ffs...haven't they had a few clashes over the years? what a detestable taco of a human being.

AVB has to make a big deal out of this early so more attention is put on it. Say what you want about Arry but you can bet your ass he would be the first person talking to the tabloids about pardew's "disgraceful comments".

I agree, someone at the club (and it would be AVB) should absolutely jump on this...the only hope we have is that Pardew is sucker-punching the goons?

That is a really dumb thing to say. Would Fergie have said that? Would any manager with a shred of integrity have said that?

This surely must be investigated by the FA.

Absolutely.

It's actually very very shocking that he would say such a stupid thing with the position we and Arsenal are in. I agree that he should be brought to book over this.

As much as Pardew is a **** for saying this, even if it does happen, the season is 38 games. If scum finish above us, it's because they have deserved to I'm afraid.

Well, no, that IS the 38th game, and as such counts towards the final total as much as the 1st game.

If they go out with that attitude, that is akin to sending out a weakened team, which used to punishable by a points deduction I believe.

As much as Pardew is a **** for saying this, even if it does happen, the season is 38 games. If scum finish above us, it's because they have deserved to I'm afraid.

Are you joking? Us and Arsenal is going to the last game, how would they deserve it if we have 38 competitive games whilst they have 37 and a freebie?

i dont dispute that, but if they roll over next weekend because quite frankly their manager doesnt give a fcuk if they lose 4-0 then then it hasnt been a fair fight over 38 games.

seems Saudi Sportswashing Machine have ended their season after 37 games. Thats not right

Its indianspur's conspiracy theory that Ashley is a huge Gooner backed up with no evidence.
If I remember rightly he and Kemsley wanted to buy Spurs.

and their manager coming out and saying that he doesnt care if they lose 4-0 next week....have you ever heard any manager say such a thing??? noone would say that if they didnt think it would be ok with the chairman.

the only evidence i have that Ashley is a gooner comes from someone who knows his family.

They got to play United when they were already Champions and QPR when they were already down too.

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season and thank GHod we are not in the Europa League again.”

This guy's a grade A taco.

you know I was very much of this thought before the last few seasons. I don't necessarily agree fully now. I mean is it deserved or fair that Chelsea and Arsenal face a United side who are already Champions lacking the same motivation vs us? Is it fair or deserved that Arsenal face QPR when they are already relegated whereas we face them when they have it all to play for.

I'm not one of those who cry about how everything is fair but you have to question the validity of the statement at times like this where clearly the same 38 games we play are not exactly the 'same' 38 games.

Pardew is a **** for outright saying this and KD is right, AVB needs to come out and say something soon and make a big deal of this.

edit* the same point has already made a lot more succinctly in the thread!

The sites that calculate adjusted tables for refereeing error show that we'd be comfortably above them by now. In fact no team has benefited more from debateable decisions than Arsenal. How many pens have they had this season 9 or 10 to our nil? I can’t agree that they would deserve it. They’ve had more than their fair share of help from officials.

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 17th they get 3m prize money.
If Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish 10th they get 8m prize money.

The idea that Ashley will allow Pardew to field a weakened team or not bother is ridiculous.

Are you joking? Us and Arsenal is going to the last game, how would they deserve it if we have 38 competitive games whilst they have 37 and a freebie?

Well.. If Wigan lose on Tuesday, Sunderland are still up, and trust me Di Canio and his lads will come to London drinking CHampagne so we'll have a freebie aswell...

Back