• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adele - Yiddo!!

Leeds Spur

Banned
[video=youtube;XHsIbuODNb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHsIbuODNb8[/video]

I'm delighted to hear that she is a hardcore Yidette!!!

Ywah known this for a while. Read an interview with her where she said she was staying in the same hotel as the Spurs side and bumped into Harry, saod "hi", but he didn't know who she was hahaha typical Harry

I am not a fan of Adele.

I'm a firm believer in that if she wasn't the size she is, she wouldn't be successful.

Women listen to her album whilst eating, crying and repeating the phrase "Real women have curves" when actually they're just fat.

Also think this whole vocal chord issue could be a massive publicity stunt. Not that I'm cynical with this stuff though.

Fairplay if she supports spurs though...

I am not a fan of Adele.

I'm a firm believer in that if she wasn't the size she is, she wouldn't be successful.

Women listen to her album whilst eating, crying and repeating the phrase "Real women have curves" when actually they're just fat.

Also think this whole vocal chord issue could be a massive publicity stunt. Not that I'm cynical with this stuff though.

She has an outstanding voice. End of discussion. And writes her IWN material. Both rarities nowadays.

The equivalent of chick flicks in an audio format albeit to a very good voice

Evidently - the market for his has always been and will be - massive, as pinter already pointed out.

fudging hell......who has a good voice in your opinion?

Obviously personal tase is the big thing here, but I can't believe you think her voice is crap!

I didn't say her voice is crap, I can understand why people say she has a good voice. It's just, for whatever reason, it irritates me a lot. Strange, but I can't explain why, it's just like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.

I didn't say her voice is crap, I can understand why people say she has a good voice. It's just, for whatever reason, it irritates me a lot. Strange, but I can't explain why, it's just like fingernails on a chalkboard for me.

i feel that way about Florence Welch

I am not a fan of Adele.

Do you believe in Santa Claus too?! Or would you prefer that all female singers were like Rihanna & Pixie Lott (lithe, dumb and brick without some electronic autotune device)?

I really do hate this fudging ridiculous FHM style fabricated world we live in.

She was born and bred in Tottenham. She was 3 years old in 1991 - could explain the line "We were born and raised, in a summer haze, bound by the surprise of our glory days"

Anyway, despite her good voice, I hate how English singers still continue to sing in American accents. I couldn't give a fudge if it sounds better or not - it's just so fake and plastic

I'm sure she grew up listening to Whitney and Mariah, nowt fake about her voice...completely normal.

I personally don't like vocal acrobatics, all the bottom lip trembles and gonad*s like that. I am not even into Adele's music at all (although I thought the song Chasing Pavements had quite an original almost European sound to it, as opposed to the over the top / bland American R&B sound), but there is no doubting that her and Mariah Carey have amazing voices even if I don't like their stuff. Whitney Houston on the other hand. Heard her live. fudging awful.

I personally don't like vocal acrobatics, all the bottom lip trembles and gonad*s like that. I am not even into Adele's music at all (although I thought the song Chasing Pavements had quite an original almost European sound to it, as opposed to the over the top / bland American R&B sound), but there is no doubting that her and Mariah Carey have amazing voices even if I don't like their stuff. Whitney Houston on the other hand. Heard her live. fudging awful.

Hate that so much, i like adele and do not see her do that she is a yid as well.

Back