• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

Exciting player but unless we also are buying a top CM (and CF if Kane leaves) then it’s largely a waste IMHO. We just bought Gil for largely the same role. Would be amazed if this happens.

We keep wasting money over and over again.
So much deadwood amassed.
Just as we are trying to get rid of a 400m runner (Sissoko) we try to sign a 100m sprinter.
We need to buy footballers. Not 6 averages ones, 2 really good ones.

We are paying decent wages to 10 average players, just pay good wages to 4 really good players.

Stop. Wasting. Our. Money.

Whether you think he's good or not it's not a position that we need strengthening in.
Priority has to be a CM and CB and then a striker whether Kane goes or not.

I hope and think it's just the press making up a story and linking us with Wolves players due to Nuno.
Can't see it being someone Paratici would be looking to sign.

Whether you think he's good or not it's not a position that we need strengthening in.
Priority has to be a CM and CB and then a striker whether Kane goes or not.

I hope and think it's just the press making up a story and linking us with Wolves players due to Nuno.
Can't see it being someone Paratici would be looking to sign.
I can’t even see why Nuno would spunk 40m of his limited teamster budget to add another winger who rarely scores, other than to keep Mendes happy.

The only way this is remotely palatable is if they took a couple of our players who we can’t shift in a straight swap and everyone think they’ve won because the deal is worth ‘40m’

Well from what i have seen of him he would make me laugh at times for sure.

There a bricks and giggles component to him for sure.

He's one of those "just maybe we could make it work" players, just maybe we should fudging walk away.

We keep wasting money over and over again.
So much deadwood amassed.
Just as we are trying to get rid of a 400m runner (Sissoko) we try to sign a 100m sprinter.
We need to buy footballers. Not 6 averages ones, 2 really good ones.

We are paying decent wages to 10 average players, just pay good wages to 4 really good players.

Stop. Wasting. Our. Money.

The problem is - we are low down the pecking order now. Conference Lg, Kane on the move, no star manager. The tier 1 and even tier 2 players are looking elsewhere.

I dont think he would be as bad for us as some are saying, but:

A) 40m is on the spendy side.
B) if we were to buy from Wolves, I would prefer Neves.

Back