• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Absolute scum

Bullet

Luka Modric
Anyone know anything about this?

A Tottenham Hotspur fan was left with a broken cheekbone, eye socket and skull after an unprovoked attack by a set of fellow Spurs fans who may have mistaken him for a rival Chelsea supporter.

Michael Voller, 23, who formerly worked for Spurs as a training ground gardener, was punched in the face as he left Wembley Stadium following Saturday's FA Cup semi-final.

Although Mr Voller has been discharged from hospital, he still needs treatment and doctors are concerned that his eyesight may be permanently damaged.

3FA5E5DE00000578-4450480-Tottenham_supporter_Michael_Voller_23_suffered_a_broken_skull_ch-a-3_1493275445700.jpg

+5
Tottenham supporter Michael Voller, 23, suffered a broken skull, cheekbone and eye socket after an unprovoked attack by a fellow Spurs fan after Saturday's FA Cup semi-final

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ham-fan-left-broken-skull-Wembley-attack.html

Horrific. However you have to ask how come they decided to batter someone who was innocently walking by. He presumably wasn't wearing Chelsea colours so wtf was going on?

Totally outrageous whatever the facts but there has to be more to this than meets the eye surely?

I'd wager alcohol was involved. Plus some people are just clams who like to hurt others, it doesn't have to be more than that I'm afraid.

Did a mate, work colleague, or relation go to the game?

Has he now got some unexplained bruising to his hand(s) since the game?

You know what you HAVE to do now if you suspect right?

Last edited:
I'd wager alcohol was involved. Plus some people are just clams who like to hurt others, it doesn't have to be more than that I'm afraid.

Indeed. There were people fighting right in front of us on the steps at Wembley park as we walked to the match. All of them worse for wear thanks to a drink

Completely stupid over a game of footie and giving it loads to anyone.

Rape paedo etc I can somewhat turn a blind eye but this is vile

Took my lad to the Pompey semi a few years back (he was about 10 or 11 at the time). There was a group of blokes 2 rows in front of us and directly behind them was a family, Granddad, Dad with his daughter (she must have been about 6 or 7).

One of the blokes was being exceptionally lairy - really over the top, you know the sort? Apparently everyone was a "clam" - but it wasn't so much the swearing it was the pure hatred in the words. As well as the language (which we all expect at a match), we was racist, if they were black then their colour was brought into question too (even our black players).

He was very aggressive towards the Granddad because he dared to ask the fella to "tone it down a bit please mate" whilst pointing out the small girl who was visibly scared. He basically got right in the old fella's face and threatened to beat the living brick out of him "so the only thing he'd be able to eat would be through a straw". the stewards did nothing (and in a way who could blame them, they were probably scared too - but they should have got the police down). In the end some of the fans in the area told him to pipe down, and his mates took him away to the pub just after half-time. One of the blokes behind me told me that he sat near this bloke at the Lane and he was the same every week.

Unfortunately every club has unsavoury characters, some more than others - but we have them too. Hopefully the bloke that did this gets the book thrown at him - we don't need idiots like that at our club, or walking free in society IMHO.

People who fight over football must be seriously deranged.

I love Spurs and am desperate for us to win every match, but when we lose it doesn't make me want to go and kick somebody (not even the cat!)

I almost feel sorry for the likes of these people who do such things. Hopefully though they will meet Big John in the showers when they are locked up in Pentonville.

Disgusting. Really hope they find this scum. Every club has their section of clams and we are certainly no different.

I was walking down Wembley Way after the game with my mate and we got herded into the left-hand side with all the Chelsea supporters. Which actually worked in our favour a bit because some of the Spurs opposite us on the right-hand side took exception to some of the Chelsea chants and decided to pile in. Police line stopped them, was all a bit 'handbags'. Felt a bit embarrassed by it all. I did chuckle with some of the Chelsea lot chanting 'Yid Army' in a high-pitched girly voice at them.

Took my lad to the Pompey semi a few years back (he was about 10 or 11 at the time). There was a group of blokes 2 rows in front of us and directly behind them was a family, Granddad, Dad with his daughter (she must have been about 6 or 7).

One of the blokes was being exceptionally lairy - really over the top, you know the sort? Apparently everyone was a "clam" - but it wasn't so much the swearing it was the pure hatred in the words. As well as the language (which we all expect at a match), we was racist, if they were black then their colour was brought into question too (even our black players).

He was very aggressive towards the Granddad because he dared to ask the fella to "tone it down a bit please mate" whilst pointing out the small girl who was visibly scared. He basically got right in the old fella's face and threatened to beat the living brick out of him "so the only thing he'd be able to eat would be through a straw". the stewards did nothing (and in a way who could blame them, they were probably scared too - but they should have got the police down). In the end some of the fans in the area told him to pipe down, and his mates took him away to the pub just after half-time. One of the blokes behind me told me that he sat near this bloke at the Lane and he was the same every week.

Unfortunately every club has unsavoury characters, some more than others - but we have them too. Hopefully the bloke that did this gets the book thrown at him - we don't need idiots like that at our club, or walking free in society IMHO.

That's horrible.

I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone being out of line at any of the matches I've been to (not even against Scum), but I have witnessed the amounts of lines of cocaine some people put in them in the pub toilets before the matches (I remember standing close to the open bathroom window in Bricklayers before a match, and pretty much everyone that went into that toilet snorted their noses out). Mix that with alcohol, and a bit of a bitter outlook on life, and it's a recipe for disaster, really.

I hope they get the swine that did this. fudging terrible.

Yeah there was a women definitely involved - have no idea what started it and my mates broke it up. People got really really riled up.

Happened at half time and we were 2-1 down....

Probably the same incident, we were first row behind the goal, saw the bloke who headbutted the woman at the game last night too, all very odd.

Back