• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Absolute scum

Makes me embarrassed and ashamed to follow/like the sport as I'm associated with scum like these.
We should throw the book at all such hooligans.
I'm thinking lethal injection as I type...........

Anyone know anything about this?

A Tottenham Hotspur fan was left with a broken cheekbone, eye socket and skull after an unprovoked attack by a set of fellow Spurs fans who may have mistaken him for a rival Chelsea supporter.

Michael Voller, 23, who formerly worked for Spurs as a training ground gardener, was punched in the face as he left Wembley Stadium following Saturday's FA Cup semi-final.

Although Mr Voller has been discharged from hospital, he still needs treatment and doctors are concerned that his eyesight may be permanently damaged.

3FA5E5DE00000578-4450480-Tottenham_supporter_Michael_Voller_23_suffered_a_broken_skull_ch-a-3_1493275445700.jpg

+5
Tottenham supporter Michael Voller, 23, suffered a broken skull, cheekbone and eye socket after an unprovoked attack by a fellow Spurs fan after Saturday's FA Cup semi-final

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ham-fan-left-broken-skull-Wembley-attack.html

It's on BBC 1 London news right now

One just has to look on tele at the total lack of any self control shown by some so called supports these days.
They lose the plot far too easily and then go out of the ground wired and then we get terrible incidents like this one.

Back