• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A dance off vs your best mate!

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Absolute disgrace

Fuc*ing owned him all night long at a friends wedding reception.

pulled off all the john travolta stuff, moved my legs like Elvis, danced better than stiffler in american pie!

but all anyone can talk about, though he was completely owned by me was how he had the audacity to do a roly poly between my legs!

completely unacceptable......now every time I think every time I sleep every time I sit on my throne and take a sh** I have to think about all my moves going to waste and how everyone deems him an underdog hero.

How am I supposed to live with this, every major occasion he tries to outdo me in a dance off only to fall woefully short, know he goes and pulls out a move which is not only unethical but downright rude.

am I sore loser? am I consumed with outright hate! how do I outdo a sodding roly poly between the legs! GHod damn life is cruel!

Absolute disgrace

Fuc*ing owned him all night long at a friends wedding reception.

pulled off all the john travolta stuff, moved my legs like Elvis, danced better than stiffler in american pie!

but all anyone can talk about, though he was completely owned by me was how he had the audacity to do a roly poly between my legs!

completely unacceptable......now every time I think every time I sleep every time I sit on my throne and take a sh** I have to think about all my moves going to waste and how everyone deems him an underdog hero.

How am I supposed to live with this, every major occasion he tries to outdo me in a dance off only to fall woefully short, know he goes and pulls out a move which is not only unethical but downright rude.

am I sore loser? am I consumed with outright hate! how do I outdo a sodding roly poly between the legs! GHod damn life is cruel!
Did you think about closing your legs?

Or go the Ginolax3 route, get your c0ck out and **** on him? I guarantee they'd only be talking about 1 thing.

Did you think about closing your legs?

Or go the Ginolax3 route, get your c0ck out and **** on him? I guarantee they'd only be talking about 1 thing.

:lol: This. Ever since I saw GGG's thread every single time I read one of his posts he's got thar marked in his favour (or against him, depends how you look at it).

BTW Nigey, what was your comeback to his roll between your legs? An attempt at the robot usually goes down well.

66b51e6c7d399596a635dbbc01c7820d.gif

^ What he said. You went to a wedding reception and spent the night dancing with another man?

Shame on you.

(Unless that actually is your sexual preference, in which case good for you on being so publicly out in front of all your friends).

Back