• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

50 positives to take into next season

44. Our away form. Ten wins away from home this season and 37 goals scored away from home are two new club records in the Prem.

Last edited:
49. For the first time since the 1960s Spurs have finished in the Top 5 in 4 consecutive seasons, surely a sign that a golden era is on the horizon.

50. We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham,
Super Tottenham, from the Lane
We are Tottenham, Super Tottenham
We are Tottenham, from the Lane

:D

47. We have Kenny McEvoy who looks like Bale so we can sell him to Real Madrid this summer, posing him as Gareth Bale and keep the real Gareth Bale and pose him as Kenny McEvoy....

Maybe that's what really happened to Fernando Torres? :O there was a youth player that looked like him and the real one is still stuck in the physio room, having the medical for his move to us!

51) The ranks of the faithful have increased. My friend at work, who sits next to me, has stated he is going to support Spurs from now on. He is a massive sports fan and has watched me celebrate, bemoan and obsess over Tottenham's fortunes for the last 1-2 years.

14) We won't be playing Wigan next season

I think that is one of the main positive we can take. The fact Arsenal's feeder club Wigan won't be there to trouble us next season will be a big help to us. We lost 5 valuable points to them this season. Those 5 points would have put us into 3rd place in the league. Since we humiliated them 9-1 in 2010, Wigan have always found it easy to motivate themselves against us.

14) We won't be playing Wigan next season
I think that is one of the main positive we can take. The fact Arsenal's feeder club Wigan won't be there to trouble us next season will be a big help to us. We lost 5 valuable points to them this season. Those 5 points would have put us into 3rd place in the league. Since we humiliated them 9-1 in 2010, Wigan have always found it easy to motivate themselves against us.
We were surely destined to pick up 6pts against Wigan next season though...
12/13 - 1pt
11/12 - 6pts
10/11 - 1pt
09/10 - 6pts
08/09 - 1pt

reason 50 something..

surely the footballing gods are tired of excrementing all over spurs by now?

reason 69.....

the horny position I might consider with Mr Levy if we can keep hold of Bale...

54 + I think we'll see why we brought Gifi. Believe he will a major force next year.[-o<
55 + I will love my Spurs through thick and thin

Back