• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

50 positives to take into next season

39. With Ferguson, Mancini and Benitez gone, AVB is the only manager right now in the top flight who has ever won a title in the last 9 years. In fact with and Martinez and Redknapp relegated, Laudrup is the only other manager in the premier league who has won a trophy.

Last edited:
39) We have Mumorn to start OOMTs.

satisfied.gif

39. With Ferguson, Mancini and Benitez gone, AVB is the only manager right now in the top flight who has ever won a title. In fact with and Martinez and Redknapp relegated, Laudrup is the only manager in the premier league who has won a trophy.

Who's managing Arsenal nowadays?

42) Despite people trying their best to mess up the thread by posting comments and multiple positives per post the thread is re-aligning itself and post 40 contained the 40th positive. It's a sign I say! A siiiiiiiiiiign!

That's not a real thing, alright:

42) Daniel Levy

39. With Ferguson, Mancini and Benitez gone, AVB is the only manager right now in the top flight who has ever won a title. In fact with and Martinez and Redknapp relegated, Laudrup is the only manager in the premier league who has won a trophy.

Wenger?9

Laudrup can't be the only manager to have won a trophy, AVB won the Europa at Porto.

Next season will probably be the season i finally loe the plot and kill one of the refs who continue to fudge us over on a season by season basis. Not sure if it is a positive or not.

I have only ever killed animals before dogs, cats, foxes and a swan and always wondered what it would feel like to kill a human, whether i would get the same pleasure from killing a human as i get when i strangle a cat and hear the scream and see the fear in its eyes. Next season the first ref to fudge us in our mouths without even having the decency to wear a condom i am going to fudging strangle the life from their body then im going to toss as they go through the death rattle and cum in their fudging eyes.

Next season will probably be the season i finally loe the plot and kill one of the refs who continue to fudge us over on a season by season basis. Not sure if it is a positive or not.

I have only ever killed animals before dogs, cats, foxes and a swan and always wondered what it would feel like to kill a human, whether i would get the same pleasure from killing a human as i get when i strangle a cat and hear the scream and see the fear in its eyes. Next season the first ref to fudge us in our mouths without even having the decency to wear a condom i am going to fudging strangle the life from their body then im going to toss as they go through the death rattle and cum in their fudging eyes.

I was just gonna post the same.

2) Sandro's back!

Met Sandro after the game....absolute flicking legend. We'd aid when are you leaving and he said why would I leave this great sideand have the photos to prove it.

Also met Ledley who came up to me as I'm apparently a spurs legend

Met Sandro after the game....absolute flicking legend. We'd aid when are you leaving and he said why would I leave this great sideand have the photos to prove it.

Also met Ledley who came up to me as I'm apparently a spurs legend

You been on the beers again Dozzell?

I have only ever killed animals before dogs, cats, foxes and a swan and always wondered what it would feel like to kill a human, whether i would get the same pleasure from killing a human as i get when i strangle a cat and hear the scream and see the fear in its eyes.

Is this sick individual telling the truth? Jesus Christ I hope you are tinkled and not for real. Mods...if that ain't worth a (permanent) ban, what on earth is? The sickest thing i have seen on this MB, by a long way.

I have only ever killed animals before dogs, cats, foxes and a swan and always wondered what it would feel like to kill a human, whether i would get the same pleasure from killing a human as i get when i strangle a cat and hear the scream and see the fear in its eyes.

Is this sick individual telling the truth? Jesus Christ I hope you are tinkled and not for real. Mods...if that ain't worth a (permanent) ban, what on earth is? The sickest thing i have seen on this MB, by a long way.

You clearly havent encountered Ben before.

43 Goal-line technology to be introduced so removing any more chances of phantom Chelsea goals be scored against us.

Back