• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

3rd place is not out of sight

I'll admit I've got no fudging idea what's going to happen in next Sunday's games. Wouldn't shock me if both us and the scum drew or lost next weekend. If I had to put money on it, I'd back us both to win which would get us 4th place and keep us in limbo until 9:30 on Saturday 19th May.

The West Brom players (especially the English ones) will want to give Hodsgon a good sendoff, but I'm not counting on it.

I'll admit I've got no fudging idea what's going to happen in next Sunday's games. Wouldn't shock me if both us and the scum drew or lost next weekend. If I had to put money on it, I'd back us both to win which would get us 4th place and keep us in limbo until 9:30 on Saturday 19th May.

The West Brom players (especially the English ones) will want to give Hodsgon a good sendoff, but I'm not counting on it.

This totally. Absolutely no idea.

We could win and finish 4th.
We could lose and still finish 4th
We could draw and finish 6th, or bizarrely draw and finish 3rd!

I'm certainly holding out for at least 2 favours.
Liverpool to at least get a draw on Tuesday, big possibility, if they lose they cant overhaul Everton, I'm sure that still matters to them on Merseyside, plus they will want to try and get some revenge for Saturday.
And obviously WBA to avoid defeat v Arsenal, a big ask I know, but that 2-goal comeback today will have give them a great boost for next week

This totally. Absolutely no idea.

We could win and finish 4th.
We could lose and still finish 4th
We could draw and finish 6th, or bizarrely draw and finish 3rd!

I'm certainly holding out for at least 2 favours.
Liverpool to at least get a draw on Tuesday, big possibility, if they lose they cant overhaul Everton, I'm sure that still matters to them on Merseyside, plus they will want to try and get some revenge for Saturday.
And obviously WBA to avoid defeat v Arsenal, a big ask I know, but that 2-goal comeback today will have give them a great boost for next week

The worst thing for me if we finish 4th, I get on a plane and fly to America on the same day as the Champions League final and won't land until after the game has finished so for 8 and a half hours, I"ll have absolutely no idea if were going to be in the competition next season, and I don't even like flying at the best of times!

The worst thing for me if we finish 4th, I get on a plane and fly to America on the same day as the Champions League final and won't land until after the game has finished so for 8 and a half hours, I"ll have absolutely no idea if were going to be in the competition next season, and I don't even like flying at the best of times!

You never know, some of the crew could be footie fans, they might show it in-flight

To be honest mate, if we finish 4th this could be the least stressful option.

Back