• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2022 World Cup... gonna ruin the European Season

Removing your runner up medal straight away is so petty it bugs me. Just take it and wear it for 5mins or until everyone is done then take it off.. don't take it off in front of the person that just awarded it to you grrr
Disagree, you've always got to dismiss losing, throw it off.

Losing a head to head is also very different to coming second in a multi-field event

It always makes me cringe when the power figures from FIFA step forward to try to steal some of the glory from the actual footballers that have won the WC. These cretins just don't belong there.

It would be a much more significant moment if they let previous WC winners hand out the trophy instead.

It always makes me cringe when the power figures from FIFA step forward to try to steal some of the glory from the actual footballers that have won the WC. These cretins just don't belong there.

It would be a much more significant moment if they let previous WC winners hand out the trophy instead.
It's awful isn't it and especially this world cup, shameless.

Back