• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2015-16 Pre Season

Hope we would have strengthen the team considerably by then. Otherwise we would be getting thrashed by Real and Bayern.

As for the match against Malaysia, it seems Malaysia would be missing upto 10 first-11 players as their top clubs are involved in Cup tournaments. So, it would be really embarassing for us if we don't get a comfortable win.

Tottenham will be visiting The Lamex when a Spurs XI Stevenage on Saturday August 1 (3pm), just a week before the start of the new Sky Bet League Two season.

I gather then we wont be having our annual home pre-season friendly the weekend before the season starts, espcially if we are playing in the Audi Cup and now having a Spurs X1 playing that weekend...little gutted actually

Personally I would prefer us to have a Home friendly on Sun 2nd August. We are due a French team tbh. Montpellier maybe, with the Stambouli link?

The Audi cup link went up and came back down incredibly quickly. Either someone roostered up and posted the lineup when they shouldn't have or it was a fake.

I missed last years pre-season game because of work. I'd love to be able to see one this year.

We've been confirmed for the Audi cup. Matches take place on Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th of August.

We take on @realmadrid in the first semi-final on Tuesday 4 August (KO 5.15pm UK time) before @FCBayern face @acmilan later same day.

Final and 3rd/4th playoff the next day.

Bought tickets when we were first rumoured to be involved. Hotel and fights booked and the pound strong against the euro.....good start to the day.

Tickets will be valid for two games in the same day right? Where will all the yiddos be sitting?

Bayern and Real will be kept apart to meet in the final, with us and Milan treated as the easier opponents. Bayern will fancy Milan as the easier tie, with us playing Real.
Therefore if you want to see us lose to Bale and Modric, book the first day. If you want to see Bayern vs. Real, and us beat Milan, book the second.

Last edited:
hopefully we dont embarrass ourselves. Fantastic cup though with amazing teams and payers on show, in Munich too. Lucky are those fans who get to go out for those couple of days

doesnt the new PL season start a few days later? I cant see poch risking our better players in these games

doesnt the new PL season start a few days later? I cant see poch risking our better players in these games

Scheduled to start on the 8th but I can't see how we don't play at least an 80% strength team in an event like this. There will be an international break three weeks after, do a Sky 4 and just pull everyone from that to allow them to recuperate.

Don't expect to see the starting XI play 90 minutes in both games, but I do expect all our key players to feature. Depends on how many subs you're allowed to make.

well I think that means no home friendly the weekend before then. Cant see us arranging a match for the Sunday, two days before the Real game, and we already have an X1 match on the Saturday..ah well. Roll on the new season

Back