• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014 Wish for Spurs

Crap wish. Win every game please. EVERY game.

:lol:

And can we embellish this to say 'win every game, with Messi scoring a hat-trick in each of our games'?

In some ways, it would be boring winning every game. That's not to say that I don't want us to win each game that we play, but there's something to be had about the fact that we don't win every game.

If we knew that we WOULD win every game, the fun would be diluted as there would be little to worry about/think about, we would just be waiting on the winning goal to be scored.

It would be so boring to be so invincible. Imagine being a Barcelona where every home game you know you are going to win. I like unpredictability then again I do love ****in winning.

Spurs destroy all before them with no mercy shown.
Peace & harmony for all mankind...except Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool (you get the gist) fans
This board is bouncing and AVB is a fading memory
oh and im getting married this year so I hope that all goes tickety boo as well.

Spurs destroy all before them with no mercy shown.
Peace & harmony for all mankind...except Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool (you get the gist) fans
This board is bouncing and AVB is a fading memory
oh and im getting married this year so I hope that all goes tickety boo as well.

Ill take beating Man Yoo and le Scum on the road in successive games :)

Van Gaal to become our manager this summer. Its the most likely single event which would turn us into a regular top 4 team and there is no other manager of a remotely similar calibre who we could possibly attract

Back