• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014 Wish for Spurs

To steam-roller all before us, win the title, TS gets manager of the year & a 5 year contract and GB's head explodes.

That in summer 2014 we don't lose Walker, Vertonghen, Paulinho and Dembélé. I am sick and tire of losing our best players.

I just wish that the programme notes for the Villa match in May reads as follows:

"As the season draws to a close we reflect on what a fantastic year it has been. Who would have guessed that our victory at the home of the reigning champions on New Years Day would be a premonition of our eventual succession as league winners? Although it was glorious to see the team clinch the title at West Ham United we do ask that our supporters show more restraint by not invading the pitch again when the trophy is presented at the end of today's game, especially if Aston Villa are also relegated.

We also ask that supporters conduct themselves in a manner that is fitting for our great club as we return to Turin for the Europa League Final against Andre Villas Boas' Porto. The Juventus supporters club were very gracious as our hosts for the semi final and despite the 5-0 hammering we gave them, they were glowing in their praise of our supporters.

Of course, after today's match work will begin in full on the new stadium project at Northumberland Park. It has been a long road but we are delighted to be underway at last and expect the stadium to be completed ready for the start of the 2015/16 season.

As many of you may have heard through the media recently Tottenham Hotspur have terminated the arrangement with Real Madrid of Spain following their much publicised bankruptcy. I can confirm that the transfer of Gareth Bale in 2013 has been declared null and void and Gareth will be returning to the club on July 1st. The administrators in Madrid have also agreed that Cristiano Ronaldo may join Tottenham on a free transfer, as compensation for payments missed. Karim Benzema, who has been with us on loan since his 7-goal debut at the Emirates, has also expressed a desire to remain at White Hart Lane and we are delighted to announce that a permanent move has been agreed.

Finally, I would like to thank supporters for the tremendous atmosphere they have provided us with, home and away, this season. 34 consecutive victories is a remarkable achievement, and one which will never be repeated. Let's hope that we can make it 37 at next week's FA Cup Final!

Yours,
Daniel"

I just wish that the programme notes for the Villa match in May reads as follows:

"As the season draws to a close we reflect on what a fantastic year it has been. Who would have guessed that our victory at the home of the reigning champions on New Years Day would be a premonition of our eventual succession as league winners? Although it was glorious to see the team clinch the title at West Ham United we do ask that our supporters show more restraint by not invading the pitch again when the trophy is presented at the end of today's game, especially if Aston Villa are also relegated.

We also ask that supporters conduct themselves in a manner that is fitting for our great club as we return to Turin for the Europa League Final against Andre Villas Boas' Porto. The Juventus supporters club were very gracious as our hosts for the semi final and despite the 5-0 hammering we gave them, they were glowing in their praise of our supporters.

Of course, after today's match work will begin in full on the new stadium project at Northumberland Park. It has been a long road but we are delighted to be underway at last and expect the stadium to be completed ready for the start of the 2015/16 season.

As many of you may have heard through the media recently Tottenham Hotspur have terminated the arrangement with Real Madrid of Spain following their much publicised bankruptcy. I can confirm that the transfer of Gareth Bale in 2013 has been declared null and void and Gareth will be returning to the club on July 1st. The administrators in Madrid have also agreed that Cristiano Ronaldo may join Tottenham on a free transfer, as compensation for payments missed. Karim Benzema, who has been with us on loan since his 7-goal debut at the Emirates, has also expressed a desire to remain at White Hart Lane and we are delighted to announce that a permanent move has been agreed.

Finally, I would like to thank supporters for the tremendous atmosphere they have provided us with, home and away, this season. 34 consecutive victories is a remarkable achievement, and one which will never be repeated. Let's hope that we can make it 37 at next week's FA Cup Final!

Yours,
Daniel"

jesus bejesus....

Astonishing.....

Makes tim's teamtalk look like dog mess....

top stuff.....if only=D>

Four wishes..

Stadium starts
Ade & defoe are sold
Tottenham wins Europa Cup
England gets to final of World Cup, knocking Germany out in the semi's

edit make it 5 wishes

chelsea or arsenal finish 4th and UTD 5th.. UTD win champions league.

Last edited:
Soldado to be top scorer ! Ade a close second ... defence with the lowest goals conceded.

Gotta dream !

joe lewis plays poker with abromovich and the Emirates Marketing Project arabs, he clears them out, 500million is spent in the january xfer window, ronaldo and messi are both bought out of their contracts, we win the FA Cup, Europa cup and the league on the last day of the season

Spurs destroy all before them with no mercy shown.
Peace & harmony for all mankind...except Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool (you get the gist) fans
This board is bouncing and AVB is a fading memory
oh and im getting married this year so I hope that all goes tickety boo as well.

Congratulations!

I'd love to turn man u over at old Trafford again, get revenge on city & Liverpool, beat **** & Chelsea and win something!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, I'd love to go to Stoke and f****** humiliate them.

Last edited:
Back