• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

what has happened to the transfer section?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
It's hiding in classics until the summer window opens or just before.

ok cheers mate

but what happens then if we see a transfer news story that is sort of interesting to us? a lot of people commented in the previous benteke thread that he would be a good buy. Can i add posts in the classics forum? im not sure how it works.

Will we have a general transfer thread like we used to have?

cheers for the help Jordinho

cool this thread it is.

Im not sure how you change the title can you do it mate? something like transfer news and gossip?

while your at it go and make me some tea and toast;)

Well im hoping with freund in our set up we should be signing a few young german players

The famous 'Arbeit' section with Freund on Soccer AM had him listing off the names of the players in his Under-17 German side that would win the World Cup in eight years' time. Fabian Schnellenhardt, Emre Can and a few others.

It's quite feasible we will do so, based on that evidence alone.

Yeah, we can start collecting #10s like we used to with right backs.

At least collecting versatile #10s makes a lot more sense than collecting right backs... :)

If Eriksen becomes available for a reasonable price I think we will be in for him. Can imagine the Ajax board would be delighted to get another fax from Levy...

The Goat on SC has apparently acquired a new source recently: It looks like we're planning to tie up the Damiao deal for the start of the summer window...

He is just gonna be a let down you can see it - chase him for my entire fudging life then he turns out to be Gregorz fudgein Raziak

Back