• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen someone on FB say they've had money deducted from Spurs for a Cup Final ticket, they have 178 points, not received an email though?

Received my tickets this morning. Makes for a nice pair of games to be going to!

Mind you, last time I did similar was Donetsk away followed by United in the Final. That didn't end too well. Fingers crossed for a better outcome this time 'round!

Last edited:
Just seen someone on FB say they've had money deducted from Spurs for a Cup Final ticket, they have 178 points, not received an email though?

Yes, just happened to looking at my online banking today and the money for 2 tickets has been allocated from my balance.

So for anyone who thinks they might be borderline, have a check of your online balance.

As above no e-mail yet I assume that will follow on Monday.

Someone I know called the ticket office 'the guy on the phone said you will get an email confirming you have or have not got a ticket if you have got a ticket you then call the ticket office to select the seat you want and then the payment would be taken then'

So a bit confused, no money deducted from my account so far?

Someone I know called the ticket office 'the guy on the phone said you will get an email confirming you have or have not got a ticket if you have got a ticket you then call the ticket office to select the seat you want and then the payment would be taken then'

So a bit confused, no money deducted from my account so far?

That's weird. I have had £87.40 allocated from my balance today, so I just assume we are getting 2 tickets at the £40 rate. Unless they meant you can choose which lowest rate seat you want. Seems bizarre I thought you just got told what seat you have.

Not quite. Think it's a couple of seasons trogging around away games up here (exile in Yorkshire).

Right. I thought each adjustment in July you only lost your accumulated points from 5 seasons ago, looks like you got stung for a few seasons at once

Received my tickets this morning. Makes for a nice pair of games to be going to!

Mind you, last time I did similar was Donetsk away followed by United in the Final. That didn't end too well. Fingers crossed for a better outcome this time 'round!

I think the ticket is just the barcode. as long as I get to the stadium before you, photoshop your barcode onto a 'ticket' then job's a good 'un..

The transaction history has disappeared from my Ticket Account. Could they be updating? Am I just being overly optimistic!?

Based on the fact that we have 31 461 tickets(call it 31000 as im sure some disappear to sponsor etc..) going by the loyaty points page on the website(http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/membership/loyalty-points/) we have 21472 season ticket holders so that leaves about 9k for members. As of December the first, those with 150+ were in the top 8024 members with loyalty points. So based on that i reckon the cut off will be about 160.

Could be worse! Could have been Phil 'I-want-attention-better-flash cards at every tackle' Dowd!

In my opinion Dowd is exactly the sort of referee we want for this game, as like he did when he reffed us against them on New Years Day he doesnt give a brick about the Mourinho nonsense and certainly doesnt get intimidated.
There are not many of the experienced referee's out there who have the same mindset as Dowd who will not be intimidated by Terry, Ivanovic, Mourinho etc - maybe only Mike Dean and Clattenburg are strong enough.

Referee confirmed as Anthony Taylor. Does he have any previous with us or them?

Taylor was the ref at Southampton v Chelsea who wrongly booked Fabregas for a dive and didnt award Chelsea a penalty sparking Jose's 'conspiracy against Chelsea' nonsense - this in my opinion is very dangerous for us in this game.

Taylor has refereed us on 3 occasions; QPR (h) and Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h) when I don't recall any controversial incidents however he also did our game at Palace when we lost 2-1 and they were given a disputed penalty and Harry Kane wasn't given one. I thought he was generally very poor in this game. However referee's are only ever allocated one League Cup and one FA Cup final in their careers and most of the best ones currently have already had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back