• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Remy is like Henry before he came to England right? Henry used to occassionally play out wide and be average. Similarly physique and attributes as well from what I can tell

Exacly. Remy was scoring every week, and then Brandao came back from loan in January, they played Brandao up front and Remy on the right. Thats why he stopped scoring. He hasnt got the pace and the ability to cross of a right winger. Every morning, papers and Marseille fans were moaning that Marseille were wasting Remy on the side.

Harry is buying Remy to play up front. Maybe Gutterboy is trying to tell us that Remy has played on the wing recently, which is the case, in the second part of the season, but i am trying to tell you is that he was absolutely rubbish playing there.

I will translate the match reports if i get really bored...

Official Foy and sons ITK Thread

Put all of the Foys in here, rumours and other transfer stuff goes in the transfer rumours thread.:barnet:

The Goat guy made some stuff up on thursday:

'Nothing new really but The Goat has been told that we're almost there with Vertonghen but lets see what happens on Sunday then we will know who we can go for.'

It seems he is ripping off the papers, nothing to see here.

I have a strong feeling we'd attempt to sign someone from Saudi Sportswashing Machine - you heard it here first

Hopefully Ben Arfa

The Goat needs shooting and put in either a stew or curry
Goat-Skewers-with-a-Vinegary-Herb-Sauce-Serious-Eats-42075-3008.l.jpg

I have a strong feeling we'd attempt to sign someone from Saudi Sportswashing Machine - you heard it here first

Hopefully Ben Arfa

Would absolutely love seeing Ben Arfa at spurs, but I love Lennon and I don't want him to leave. Saying that I have a feeling if not this summer then the next, a massive club will come in for Ben Arfa, How old is he?
Has anyone got the gif of his goal against Norwich? Bloody amazing.

Ben Arf Arf Arf Arfa???? no thanks, we dont need another GDS, we cant get rid of the original

ITK??? Modric and Bale to be off, Joey Cole and Matty Etherington coming in

So how about some ITK and teletext talk to cheer us all up:

Vertonghen was at WHL today

Edit:
JJetset has confirmed that he was at the game

Last edited:
So how about some ITK and teletext talk to cheer us all up:

Vertonghen was at WHL today

Would be nice if its true, as well as the rumours re Remy coming to town on Tuesday

I'm really concerned though that our transfer activity will be on pause until we know whether we're in the CL proper, and that wont be until something like the 3rd week of August given the play off

If Vertonghen comes off, i think we can thank Rafa.

About Remy, as i said in the other thread:

He came off injured tonight and may miss the Euros.

Back