• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Just about to leave for the journey to the game, meeting a few pals at Victoria first, im nervous, im excited, im positive, im bricking it...

Surely today has to be the day, surely...

COYS

Just about to leave for the journey to the game, meeting a few pals at Victoria first, im nervous, im excited, im positive, im bricking it...

Surely today has to be the day, surely...

COYS

One day it has to be, all runs have to end, why not March 24th,2012?

Who cares? Why do you even care?

Especially if the players dont. And no, I dont know that for a fact, but I doubt they give a sh#t, because as EVERYBODY on the planet knows, Harry likes to waffle. I guess they know it more than most, other than Sandra.

Why do people continuously read his quotes??

Its like me reading a novel and after every single page, whining about how much it annoys me. Should I blame the author? Or my silly little self?

I read his quotes because it's posted on a forum i post on.

I don't think you quite get the point. Even if there was a 99.999999999999% chance that the players in question do not care, why would you risk that 0.1% a day before the game. i don't get it but i do get that Arry will never stop doing that and i have to accept it (well until the end of the season).

I read his quotes because it's posted on a forum i post on.

I don't think you quite get the point. Even if there was a 99.999999999999% chance that the players in question do not care, why would you risk that 0.1% a day before the game. i don't get it but i do get that Arry will never stop doing that and i have to accept it (well until the end of the season).

Funny how I never get the point with you eh?

Jokes aside

This is the perfect game to show if are the eternal bottle-job clowns in the modern PL era or finally manage to pull together, demonstrate the presence of back-bone material and stand up to these overpaid qunts. If manager and players have some balls left they should come out flying on Saturday, play with no pressure and for once not roll over like we've done countless of times before

However - if we lose again, no matter the excuse (ref, keeper, pitch, dog, England, crowd, sun, rain, wind, etc.) - the pattern could well continue and mentally we might never ascend beyond this level of utter gutlessness (?), missed opportunities and fudging it up when it matters the most

Agreed. This is the time for battlers not primadonnas. I would drop Parker (who has been brick recently), play a midfield of Sandro and Livermore (who both looked decent against Man U particularly in the first half) and play Defoe by himself upfront (if Ade isnt fit) with an instruction not to get offside.

so the team would be:

Friedel

Walker Kaboul Gallas BAE

Livermore Sandro

Modric

VDV Bale

Defoe

Throttle midfield. Put livermore on Cashley and Sando on Mata. Score two from corners and two from direct free kicks and win 4-3.

Heres hoping.....

This is a must-win match if we want to stay in the top 4 race. But looking at out shyte record there, we will need a miracle to do it. If Redknapp can pull it off, there will be huge admiration for him. If he does not, there will be lots of question mark over his future as Spurs manager. With us winless in our last 4 league matches, we need to win this match to get us back on track in the top 4 race.

We have struggled badly in the last few matches. We hardly looking like scoring goals or winning matches nowadays. This will be a perfect time to overcome all that. With Chelsea in good form now, we will need the team, especially the midfield need to step up in this game. Performance is not important in this match as long as we win. Hope we get the all important 3 points somehow !

i can just imagine a complete no show: no possesion in the final third, no threat - sort of first half v Everton performance.

Maybe a comfortable 2 - 0 loss.

This is a must-win match if we want to stay in the top 4 race. But looking at out shyte record there, we will need a miracle to do it. If Redknapp can pull it off, there will be huge admiration for him. If he does not, there will be lots of question mark over his future as Spurs manager. With us winless in our last 4 league matches, we need to win this match to get us back on track in the top 4 race.

We have struggled badly in the last few matches. We hardly looking like scoring goals or winning matches nowadays. This will be a perfect time to overcome all that. With Chelsea in good form now, we will need the team, especially the midfield need to step up in this game. Performance is not important in this match as long as we win. Hope we get the all important 3 points somehow !

Really? Must-win to stay in the top 4 race?

A loss would see us 4th, two points ahead of Chelsea in 5th, similar goal difference and a better run-in.

A draw would see us 4th, five points ahead of Chelsea in 5th, slightly better goal difference and a better run-in.

Would be happy with a draw personally.

Been hit with a sudden rush of optimism when I woke up this morning.

Yes we haven't played well recently, or beaten Chelsea away since the 1800s, but that can all change today! I think Harry will get them proper fired up for this one. Chelsea aren't all that, and the team just need to remember what brilliant football they played early in the season. They can't have just become brick overnight.

At the end of the famous Champions League qualifying season I remember being totally gutted after the FA Cup semi, and thinking I'll never see Spurs achieve anything of note. Then came the wins over Arse and Chelsea. Here's to another triffic end to the season, COYS!

Chelsea 1-2 Spurs (Modric to score first at 28-1)

A loss would see us 4th, two points ahead of Chelsea in 5th, similar goal difference and a better run-in.

A draw would see us 4th, five points ahead of Chelsea in 5th, slightly better goal difference and a better run-in.

I call this a must-win match because we need a win to get our confidence back after winless in 4 matches. Don't think the team want to go winless in 5 because it will destroy their confidence further.

Everybody dance now! Hope Lennon will be fit as we badly lack a cutting edge in attack nowadays.

Its the Arsenal game all over again isnt it?

win - huge points advantage, lose and they are within reach...

This game has some really bad vibes today. Hopefully Harry pulls a rabbit out of the hat

Not it's not. it just isn't.

I call this a must-win match because we need a win to get our confidence back after winless in 4 matches. Don't think the team want to go winless in 5 because it will destroy their confidence further.

Everybody dance now! Hope Lennon will be fit as we badly lack a cutting edge in attack nowadays.

But a must-win to stay in the top 4 race? We're far from out of the race even if we lose today, and we're not out of the race for 3rd either for that matter. And a draw would be a good result for us.

4-5-1 aka 4-3-3
Brad
Walker --Kaboom -- king/Gallas -- BAE

Rose ------Sandro --Livermore --Bale
-------------------Modric
-------------- VDV

Alternatively VDV wide right and Saha up front.
Parker can come on later to save Sandro from getting a second yellow.
Don't think Defoe holds the ball up well enough or links up play well enough to play up front on his own away without being alongside bigger striker.

Given our recent form and that we dont NEED to win (we need to stop them winning) I think we should park the bus.

Block of 5 in midfield that don't push forward and just leave bale up front with instructions to fackin leggit

Id love to be positive but i can only see us losing.

I cant see where our goals would come from and we're shaky at the back. 2-0 Chelsea

Back