• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

Dear Man Utd. Go fudge yourselves. Fed up of getting dingdonged by you when you are second-best. Best regards.

This really isn't knee jerk, but sadly I think we will finish 4th. Some results really do knock the stuffing out of you, and the Arsenal result seemed to hit us for six just like Blackpool away did last season. I think Liverpool or Chelsea will win the FA Cup. Van Persie the most injury prone player in the league somehow STILL hasn't got injured and you actually expect him to score every game now. Plus they will never lose that knack of scoring so many bloody late goals, season after fecking season.

I really hope I can laugh at this post in two months time when the final table reads: 1. City 2. United 3. Spurs

I would happily take 4th if offered it now.

Lads stop trying to derail this thread.
Back to Walker.
He fudged up in his attempt to mark Rooney for the first goal.
2nd goal he cleared it straight to Young.
3rd goal he was halfway between Young and Evra with Young in acres of space when the goal was scored.

This really isn't knee jerk, but sadly I think we will finish 4th. Some results really do knock the stuffing out of you, and the Arsenal result seemed to hit us for six just like Blackpool away did last season. I think Liverpool or Chelsea will win the FA Cup. Van Persie the most injury prone player in the league somehow STILL hasn't got injured and you actually expect him to score every game now. Plus they will never lose that knack of scoring so many bloody late goals, season after fecking season.

I really hope I can laugh at this post in two months time when the final table reads: 1. City 2. United 3. Spurs

Couldn't disagree more. We didn't deserve to lose today, and it was against United as well

Couldn't disagree more. We didn't deserve to lose today, and it was against United as well

I don't think we did either, but everything is going against us right now. Look at how well we played at City, and yet we lost. Arsenal got battered by Liverpool yesterday and somehow still won the game in typically late fashion. They've got arguably the second or third best player in the world on current form who shows no signs of slowing down.

The problems we have are not new; they've been there all along. They're just coming to the fore now. The defence isn't very consistent, our strikers aren't the complete package (finishers, creators and dictators of play, a la Rooney, Van Persie or Aguero) and our midfield nearly always has someone important missing.

But on the plus side, we're finally done with this tough little spell. Everton away, with them missing Pienaar and possibly Gibson, is winnable, as is Stoke at home. Chelsea away depends on how they react to the sacking of AVB. And then it's eight very winnable games. So really, it's winnable games, then Chelsea, which is a doubtful, and then more winnable games. We just need to lift our heads and carry on.

Unfortunately, that bit is easier said than done.

I don't think we did either, but everything is going against us right now. Look at how well we played at City, and yet we lost. Arsenal got battered by Liverpool yesterday and somehow still won the game in typically late fashion. They've got arguably the second or third best player in the world on current form who shows no signs of slowing down.

Well if someone offered me 4th right now I'd tinkle on their hand

It's not about us playing well or us not deserving this or that and the sooner people realise that the better.

Our attitude is utter brick (especially against the bigger teams). How many times have we seen this following sequence:

* play good football

*control game and miss chance

* opposition score a totally undeserved goal out of nowhere (usually from a corner too)

* heads down, feel sorry for ourselves, moan that we don't deserve it, cry and feel sorry for ourselves a little more

* concede a couple more goals out of nowhere and game over.

Look at the match thread ffs. People actually predicted we'd go 0-3 down now. It was predictable brick because that's exacly what we do against the bigger teams when things are not going our way. We have no one bar Parker, Gallas and possibly Ade and Sandro that will fight until the end. The rest are just followers that love to feel sorry for themselves.

As i've been saying for a while, it's fudge all to do with our technical ability it's mentally where we fudge things up.

It's not about us playing well or us not deserving this or that and the sooner people realise that the better.

Our attitude is utter brick (especially against the bigger teams). How many times have we seen this following sequence:

* play good football

* opposition score a totally undeserved goal out of nowhere (usually from a corner too)

* heads down, feel sorry for ourselves, moan that we don't deserve it, cry and feel sorry for ourselves a little more

Look at the match thread ffs. People actually predicted we'd go 0-3 down now. It was predictable brick because that's exacly what we do against the bigger teams when things are not going our way. We have no one bar Parker, Gallas and possibly Ade and Sandro that will fight until the end. The rest are just followers that love to feel sorry for themselves.

As i've been saying for a while, it's fudge all to do with our technical ability it's mentally where we fudge things up.

Well at least we have no more big teams to worry about, bar Chelsea

* play good football

Top post.

You could argue United don't deserve to be only 2 points behind City, but that's where they are. They haven't been in consistently great form for well over a season now, and they could still win the title again this season. Until we actually beat United/finish above Arsenal, there will always be the seed of doubt that we can't do it.

Don't agree with this knee jerk AT ALL.

We just lost to Man U. Who we ALWAYS fudging LOSE TO... not like its a new occurence. And this loss came despite playing pretty well (which happens a lot too) and the scoreline not actually coming close to reflecting what actually happened. But whatever, they are more clinical than us, are more ruthless, have a better winning mentality.. all true.

Yet, despite this

No 1. We are still in 3rd place. 4 points ahead of 4th. With a relatively easy run-in once we pass the next couple of games.
No 2. We have a home tie against a League Two team to make it to the quarter final of the FA Cup. An FA cup of whom we are the highest ranking team in English football left in.

Close thread. Season far from over.

COYS

Don't agree with this knee jerk AT ALL.

We just lost to Man U. Who we ALWAYS fudging LOSE TO... not like its a new occurence. And this loss came despite playing pretty well (which happens a lot too) and the scoreline not actually coming close to reflecting what actually happened. But whatever, they are more clinical than us, are more ruthless, have a better winning mentality.. all true.

Yet, despite this

No 1. We are still in 3rd place. 4 points ahead of 4th. With a relatively easy run-in once we pass the next couple of games.
No 2. We have a home tie against a League Two team to make it to the quarter final of the FA Cup. An FA cup of whom we are the highest ranking team in English football left in.

Close thread. Season far from over.

COYS

=D>=D>=D>

* play good football

Hardly.

We didn't stop playing at 1-0 down, we kept trying and easily deserved to get back in it. Our heads dropped at 0-3, and we didn't want to go gung-ho and risk getting properly spanked. I don't mind that.

We're not quite good as United, especially when we miss some key players. We did really well despite that, showed that WHL is a tough place to go. The players showed great attitude after a disappointing performance last week. We didn't quite get there against the 2nd best team in the country. It happens.

Well if someone offered me 4th right now I'd tinkle on their hand

I'd happily shake it (his hand, not your willy) on the condition that we win the FA Cup and Newcasle, Chelsea or even Liverpool finish third. Just as long as it's not Arsenal.

I won't be able to fudging bare it if we finish below the scum this season after their complete ****s of players have given it the big uns. Were better than them FFS! lets show it against Everton.

I won't be able to fudging bare it if we finish below the scum this season after their complete ****s of players have given it the big uns. Were better than them FFS! lets show it against Everton.

Sadly, the better team doesn't always win. Today was a classic example.

Having said that, I agree, I won't be able to stand the sight of their smug gobs if they finish above us. Please, Spurs, do that thing you've been doing for the past few months and get back to winning ways.

it was all so bloody predictable, its the way the game has gone that has upset me, i'm not angry, just, just, the only word is heartbroken, it was another embarrassing defeat, not embarrassing because we played badly (we didn't), but because we are what everyone always accuses us of being, not quite good enough

it was all so bloody predictable, its the way the game has gone that has upset me, i'm not angry, just, just, the only word is heartbroken, it was another embarrassing defeat, not embarrassing because we played badly (we didn't), but because we are what everyone always accuses us of being, not quite good enough

Wrong.

United to this kind of thing to a lot of teams on a quite regular basis.

Loads of room for us to improve, of course. But nowhere near embarrassing.

None of this positive flimflam about the bigger picture, and some historical reacharound please - we bottled 2 of the biggest games, mid 90s style

All knee jerk in here

How do you know about the mid 90's, given that you have admitted that you have only been supporting for a few years?

Mods - this has to be a fair question to ask, he is trying to make himself out to be some sort of long term Spurs fan, and has admitted to not being.

Plus the use of an expression showing an obsession with being pleasured in during homosexual congress, as well as being masturbated by his lover, I find his continual use of this simile unpleasant, particularly given his repetitious use of it. Personally, I would like some sort of embargo on the use of this terminology.

More than anything, I find it really offensive as a Spurs supporter, particularly as one who has actually attended games at WHL since 1970 - as opposed to just watching on TV, to say that the display today showed any lack of commitment, mental fortitutude, or physical will to win.

I'm not going to complain by PM, as I have nothing to hide, and wish to be up front and open in my condemnation of this thread, and the dismay in phraseology.

I hope this is viewed as a reasonable complaint about the post, and not a direct attack on the poster.

Thank you

Last edited:
Back