• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
He is a fantastic manager (but I get your point). He has worked miracles at Swansea. The football they play is superb, so entertaining and they have a great support (make far more noise than the 50k SportsDirect lot do).

Marseille vs Lille match on bet365 stream if you have an account.

Remy playing up top and not outside right as he sometimes does.

Marseille vs Lille match on bet365 stream if you have an account.

Remy playing up top and not outside right as he sometimes does.

Which is why I think he would be so beneficial for us. He could play the Ade role, or in a 2 but with great movement and power interchanging with those alongside him.

Remy just scored with his head. Nothing special to be honest but it had to be put away none the less. I haven't been overly impressed with Remy tonight.

Emirates Marketing Project team v Wigan: Hart, Zabaleta, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.

Cant really see us getting another favour tonight. Would have been great to have had the chance to go top of the League, for 2 hours at least, with a win on Sunday, but cant see anything but a City win, and a big one too.

bricky did not impress me tonight. Not that great. We could do them but depends on how much space we give them.

Shows that set pieces can be the difference. We may not have won a similar tight game like that.

bricky did not impress me tonight. Not that great. We could do them but depends on how much space we give them.

Shows that set pieces can be the difference. We may not have won a similar tight game like that.

Totally agree. They look shaky at the back. We have enough to beat them on Sunday.

Poor game, but Wigan created some real chances and should have taken them. Being a spurs fan there is always that doubt in the back of one's mind about what is going to happen, and things never working out. But I really don't think we will have a better chance to go to City and beat them. They are without big players, aren't firing, and are definately more open at the back than they would like. We need to be switched on and careful with the set-plays into our box, but if we go there confident, with each player fully believing they can beat them, I think we can. Any news on prospects of King being back, or is that too soon? Will be a real chance for Defoe to do something this week.

Back