• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

My BASIC german tells me that says 'i'll go to spurs' not sure what the 'weiver' word means tho, but 'ich geh nach spurs' means i'll go to spurs...

One of the problems with German, as native English speaker, is that the verbs are often positioned at strange places and often, depending on its place in its sentence, the whole meaning or definition of the world can change. I found it a really trickly language to become fluent in, easy enough to understand the basic context, just the subtle changes can have a massive effect on the meaning.

Hopefully hes at the game tomorrow and gets a fantastic reception.

Could do with him on the pitch tbh...(injury free)

It was posted on hamburg's official twitter...strange.

They tagged it 'musst du nacht' which translates to (i think): you have not

A8vIq5ICcAEX8I9.jpg

WTF????

If that says "ich geh wieder nach spurs" it seems to mean "I'm going back to Spurs":eek:

Where this picture come from? Photoshopped??

Ledley's Testimonial :-k

Thats a good call.

Its been a while since there was any news about it. IIRC there was mention of the game being held in May. If so, I would think we would have to be getting a date, and an opponent sorted pretty soon, plus contacting any 'guest players' tpo ensure their availability.
I've mentioned (a few times), that Real Madrid would be a fitting opponent, especially now with the club bond,but have also thought Ajax would be a decent opponent. Links with Martin Jol,Vertonghen and obviously Van der vaart.

Maybe something might come out in the next few days???

He's got a slight tear in his hamstring so he'll be out for about 3 weeks. Pretty sure by the time he's back it's the winter break.

Sure, he had tracing paper hamstrings, the lung capacity of a baby, and even looked like he was towing a caravan once the 60 minute mark hit BUT I am sure we'd all love some VDV in January!

Back