• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pablo Osvaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dani Osvaldo

I fear for Lamela's mental health were we to sign this guy. Imagine it from his view: this past year has been a monstrously bad experience, his brother was kidnapped at one point, he got injured just when the fans were calling for his inclusion in the team, he lost his Argentina place....despite all this, he focuses himself, rids himself of his demons and resolves to make the very best of 2014/2015 for his new club, Tottingham Hotspurs. He trains like a beast in the off-season, Rambo music blaring, and when the day comes to return to the training ground, he skips down Hotspur Way in glee, all raring to go and filled with hope for a bright future and a clean slate.....and then when he skips into the training ground he's whacked across the face by Dani f*cking Osvaldo again.

Ive read that the "punch" was nothing and Enrique who was boss at the time only punished DANI Osvaldo to make a point even though others were begging him not to.

He and Lamela seemed to go well together at Roma, and Baldini would know all about it.

Would also be good to get some passion back to the team. Do you think Osvaldo would take losing a NL Derby?

Re-unite with Poch (Espanyol) and Baldini & Lamela (Roma). Could we tame the beast?

Juventus do seem pretty happy with him but he could still do a job provided his mind is right.

Wouldn't be adverse to it.

The Lamela punching incident seems to be an over-reaction from what I've read.

He was sent to Juventus on loan because of a set-to with Fonte in training. Seems to have anger issues. I suppose him and Ade could provide some fun and games!

He was sent to Juventus on loan because of a set-to with Fonte in training. Seems to have anger issues. I suppose him and Ade could provide some fun and games!

Yeah, can't really see Poch deciding to let him go out on loan because he's not good for the team/squad at Southampton and then signing him against half a year later at Spurs.

He probably had a good relationship with him at Espanyol and thought he could control/focus his temperament, didn't work out, let's not make the same mistake.

(If my understanding of what happened at Southampton is correct)

Danny Osvaldo

Will train alone when he returns to Southampton; no chance of returning to the first team apparently.

Want by Poch last year and would make a great lone CF....

Worth a cheeky loan bid with a clear termination clause in the event of bad behaviour and an option to buy after 12 months?

Re: Danny Osvaldo

Signed by Poch last summer but sent away in January.

Very little chance that Poch will want to revisit that mistake, IMO.

That story is 6 months old. I think that it's been 6 months since he's head butted someone is a positive.

thought we only sign the nice guys? the last guy that did the pointing and shouting was pretty much ignored....

Saintsfc terminate contract of record signing Dani Osvaldo, who cost Saints around £25m. 2 years were left on deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back