• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

wtf why has it been a "difficult day for tim sherwood"? what have i missed?

Ah come on. The fella has had it leaked in the national press that his job is gone. That's pretty f**king bad.

Thought we'd get beaten today. Thought the team selection was nuts. Fair play, we were excellent. Eriksen was tremendous.

Ignoring the fact that Sunderland were truly woeful, I'm just pleased to finally feel a little warm and fuzzy inside about Spurs tonight!

Eriksen was absolutely brilliant. Was given absolute freedom by Sunderland and ruthlessly punished them. Sunderland could do nothing about those two crosses, absolutely perfect. Definitely the jewel in our squad at the moment and we should be looking to build around him. If he can continue performing like this he'll be brilliant next season.

Also delighted for Kane. Seen him get plenty of dogs abuse and he looked fantastic tonight. Wouldn't expect him to become something spectacular but definitely got something about him. Absolutely love seeing a local boy scoring for Spurs too, hopefully there's plenty more to come from him.

Overall, with the amount of ****e we've experienced this season, I'm not going to tarnish a 5-1 win by focusing on how **** the opposition was. Nice moments like this have been too rare this season

I'll hold my hands up and say I though we would get mullered, but I think Sherwood expected the 532 and set the team up to counter it. If we had come up against another team playing a 442 or 433 then I wouldn't have expected to see Chadli and Paulinho as a central partnership.

Pleased Veljkovic got his debut.

Back in the hotel after the game. Think this thread could be an enjoyable read.

What a pleasure to be to enjoy the last 10 mins of a game for a change. Thought we might struggle tonight because Sunderland would want it more, but they were poor and for me and many others I would think, they are gone.

Eriksen MOM, nice to see Adebayor back on the scoresheet, Harry Kane the bonus of the night, should at least start on Saturday, if not all the last 5 matches.
A few players out there still werent good enough, but I dont want to take that any further, tonight should be about positives. Come on, we scored 5 goals, love it

Well played lads....

Played with freedom tonight...seemed like the pressure was off...really pleased for Kane...yid through and through played some good stuff.

no-one can knock a 5-1 win....yes we sunderland are a bit plop but still...beat whats in front of you...

Nice came back after a game of football to see we won the second half 4-0. Just saw it all, done well. Eriksen superb. Kane done well. Good win, surprised at how easy Sunderland made it for us

Just back from the game, really, really enjoyed that. Eriksen different class again.

Only two downsides for me:

1. Chiriches, said all along he's David Luiz mk II and I stand by that.

2. Rose, can someone please convince me why we are still playing him? He did well at Sunderland blah blah blah, I'm sorry but we are striving for bigger things than installing players into our setup that did well at a relegation struggler. That inexplicable pass in the second half followed by him just jogging back took the biscuit.

Just back from the game, really, really enjoyed that. Eriksen different class again.

Only two downsides for me:

1. Chiriches, said all along he's David Luiz mk II and I stand by that.

2. Rose, can someone please convince me why we are still playing him? He did well at Sunderland blah blah blah, I'm sorry but we are striving for bigger things than installing players into our setup that did well at a relegation struggler. That inexplicable pass in the second half followed by him just jogging back took the biscuit.

I think Chiriches done well, was a massive f*ck up, but as risky as he is he hasn't really been punished too often this year for mistakes

Fantastic result.

Fantastic performance.

Let's grab those remaining 15 points on offer and set a new club Premier League record.

I think Chiriches done well, was a massive f*ck up, but as risky as he is he hasn't really been punished too often this year for mistakes

He did not do well at all. His positioning was atrocious and he kept keeping Sunderland onside on 3 occasions with poor decision making and not knowing when to play offside. Hell even Kaboul had a go at him half way through the game.

Back