• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

I love the serial worriers here petrified we won't get 2nd, um we've lost 5 games all season, they've lost 19, we won't win 5-0 but we'll get at least a point. Next.

oh and Chelsea fans that desperately want Arsenal to finish above us

and Liverpool

and city

and Southampton

and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

and palace

and Leicester

and Stoke

and west Brom

and everyone who works at Sky

and all the tabloids

and the queen

and sadiq Khan

and princes doctor

Sometimes we don't help ourselves and we can come across a dislikeable lot.

Sunday is a good opportunity to show their fans some sympathy to their relegation and concentrate on supporting Spurs.

I hope so but it wouldn't surprise me, we hear that song -

you're fudging brick,
you're fudging brick,
y
ou're fudging brick...

Get their fans backs up, in turn, get their team going, probably.

Sunday is a good opportunity to show their fans some sympathy to their relegation and concentrate on supporting Spurs.

you're fudgeing brick,
you're fudgeing brick,
y
ou're fudgeing brick...

After yesterdays period of confession, this could be a good time for any of those on this site that join in with that shocking song to cleanse their consciousness and admit it.

After yesterdays period of confession, this could be a good time for any of those on this site that join in with that shocking song to cleanse their consciousness and admit it.

Lol... You're beginning to scare me now I now keep seeing you as a, Vincent Price witchfinder general type character sat at his computer ;)

Lol... You're beginning to scare me now I now keep seeing you as a, Vincent Price witchfinder general type character sat at his computer ;)

Ha ha to be fair this time around i often hear that chant and wonder what makes people sing it, seemed a good time to ask!

When we were brick we knew it, we admitted it, when the opposition pointed it out i do remember WHL on many an occasion agreeing very vocally.

Ha ha to be fair this time around i often hear that chant and wonder what makes people sing it, seemed a good time to ask!

When we were brick we knew it, we admitted it, when the opposition pointed it out i do remember WHL on many an occasion agreeing very vocally.

Seriously, I agree with you, it's GHod damn awful song to sing, much prefer our pro Spurs songs.

But Sunday I wouldn't mind hearing, 'are you watching Arsenal'.

We Dare'nt fudge this up, gotta keep me cool:cool:

Seriously, I agree with you, it's GHod damn awful song to sing, much prefer our pro Spurs songs.

That can be sung in the 4th minute of 4 added on at the end of the 90 when we are 3 goals up.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine's form is actually identical to ours going into this game, albeit they may have had a slightly easier run. Let's hope their relegation does work in our favour. I wouldn't say that's a given.

you're fudgeing brick,
you're fudgeing brick,
y
ou're fudgeing brick...

Exactly. Awful awful chant, never ever join in with it. Half the time you just know it will come back to bite you

nah, forget songs that relate to them. Hopefully the fans will go through the full repatoire of songs for our players and manager. Starting with 'He's magic' followed by plenty of 'Hugos' 'I love Eric Dier' 'Always take lamela' and so on and so on

Just to be on the safe side eh? :D

it is Spurs.

I always remember when we had that terrible record at The Reebok in the league. Then finally the last visit we were 4-1 up, but as it was us, it took me until the 88th minute before I could actually join in with 'WIn at the Reebok, we're gonna win at The Reebok'
3 goals in front going into the last 10 mins is usually my comfort zone these days, so it's got better....

Exactly. Awful awful chant, never ever join in with it. Half the time you just know it will come back to bite you

Let's hope we show em a little humility and don't embarrass ourselves with that som
nah, forget songs that relate to them. Hopefully the fans will go through the full repatoire of songs for our players and manager. Starting with 'He's magic' followed by plenty of 'Hugos' 'I love Eric Dier' 'Always take lamela' and so on and so on
That's what most of us armchairs want to hear. Away support doing us proud.

I always think the 'He's Magic' chant could be sooooooo much better if we used the rest of the chorus and actually sang it in tune. 'Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, HE'S MAGIC!!! You knowwwwwwww, Mauricio Pochhhhhhettinooooooooo'

The shortened version just sounds, well, a bit crap. To me, at least.

I always think the 'He's Magic' chant could be sooooooo much better if we used the rest of the chorus and actually sang it in tune. 'Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, HE'S MAGIC!!! You knowwwwwwww, Mauricio Pochhhhhhettinooooooooo'

The shortened version just sounds, well, a bit crap. To me, at least.

I have thought that chat was garbage since i heard the Everton fans sing "Gerard Delofeu, he's magic y'know" (no he is pretty brick to be fair).

Back