• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester *** 22/08/2015 3pm

Great post. Far too sensible....

Spot on re: opposition fans. We stayed behind after the match as we were in the Holiday Inn next to the ground. They were certainly very happy with a point and does not surprise me in the least to read what they said on their forum.
Re: our support at the match. Singing was top notch, again, but a little disappointed with the minority who chucked bottles at the home fans after the equaliser, we don't need to stoop to that level. Loved the reaction we gave Alli when he came on, must have really made him buzz. Hope Kane doesn't get jealous.....

I didn't see the bottles thrown, but what I did see were some total fudging cretins across the divide throwing 'sieg heils' and screaming some disgraceful anti-semitic brick. So perhaps the bottles were a reaction to that? The cretins we saw were reported and arrested.

I didn't see the bottles thrown, but what I did see were some total fudgeing cretins across the divide throwing 'sieg heils' and screaming some disgraceful anti-semitic ****e. So perhaps the bottles were a reaction to that? The cretins we saw were reported and arrested.

Think we caught the back end of that, was that the home fans to our right who were just behind the goal. Some sort of disturbance and wondered what had started it all.

But as I mentioned, tbh it was only a few that threw the bottles, although I rather it wasn't any

Think we caught the back end of that, was that the home fans to our right who were just behind the goal. Some sort of disturbance and wondered what had started it all.

But as I mentioned, tbh it was only a few that threw the bottles, although I rather it wasn't any

This was off the corner heading into the TV camera stand...where the divide was...

Back