• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Emirates Marketing Project
  • 31Ederson
  • 2Walker
  • 3Rúben Dias
  • 14Laporte
  • 27Cancelo
  • 17De Bruyne
  • 16Rodri
  • 20Bernardo Silva
  • 26Mahrez
  • 9Gabriel Jesus
  • 21Torres
Substitutes
  • 5Stones
  • 7Sterling
  • 8Gündogan
  • 10Agüero
  • 13Steffen
  • 47Foden
  • 50García

I think his game was affected by the way the opposition defended in this games
He needs the space to attack

I agree that does not help him, but he has always been a player who can be hot or cold ( mostly hot). Some days he just dwells to long on the ball or his touch is off. Not having a go at him but he has been that way since we signed him.

Interesting call to leave Bale out. He hasnt been his best as yet given he's coming back from injury, but Stevie B has been pretty poor generally this season
But one has been away on internationals and the other has been getting fit working with Jose

Very surprised Bale didnt start, apparantly he played very well in midweek for Wales. Bergwijn needs to step up a gear for me, and hoepfully we use Bale against some tired legs in the 2nd half.

Forgot Mike Dean was ref, so that's a penalty at some point for City.

A real chance to make a statement of intention this evening. I do not expect a swashbuckling approach. Mourinho tends to try and keep it tight in the big big games, problem is, neither side are currently the best in defending.

As much as I would just love us to get all 3pts and go back top for a day, maybe more, I think we may have to settle for a draw. I'm going to plump for 2-2

No way, a win here sends a huge message. Draw at home is unacceptable against anyone, let alone the team currently 10th in the table.

No way, a win here sends a huge message. Draw at home is unacceptable against anyone, let alone the team currently 10th in the table.

Joking apart, bear in mind they have a game in hand, they probably should be sitting in 7th. But I think we all know they are definitely better than their league position shows

Joking apart, bear in mind they have a game in hand, they probably should be sitting in 7th. But I think we all know they are definitely better than their league position shows

I'm only partly joking.. I'd be satisfied with a draw away to City. But they've been poor so far this year and at home, we should be winning this. Particularly with what's at play in the league this season.

Very surprised Bale didnt start, apparantly he played very well in midweek for Wales. Bergwijn needs to step up a gear for me, and hoepfully we use Bale against some tired legs in the 2nd half.

Forgot Mike Dean was ref, so that's a penalty at some point for City.

I'm not, he's been pretty flat for us so far and may be more effective coming on for the last 20 minutes

I think that he's been really effective recently and there is a nice balance in midfield with these three

He and Hojbjerg together should be enough to keep tabs on De Bruyne, then hopefully going the other way he can help overwhelm Rodrigo.

Back