• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

This will be our first real test of the season. This match against ManCity will be the start of a tough period for us where we have to play 5 of the top 6 teams in the league. These matches could make or break our season. So, it is important to get good results in these matches. We used to have excellent record against ManCity but not so nowadays. But we did beat them at home last season. Let's hope we will be inspired from that win to get another good result this time.

Our attack will be key to us winning this match. We need Kane and Son to be at their best to get us the goals. I think Lamela, if he is fit, should start this match as well. He is a big-game player who always lift his game against big teams like ManCity. Moura is too inconsistent while Bale is still not at his best. Besides, Lamela's work rate and creativity will be useful against ManCity.

Our midfield need to control the match to stop ManCity. Ndombele, Hojbjerg and Sissoko need to work hard to control the midfield. Hope Mourinho won't risk the error-prone Winks in this match. A bit worried about Sissoko. He has not been in good form this season. Hope he will have a good match.

You have to be worried about our defence. They have done well to keep the clean sheet in the last 2 league matches. But it is going to be a big achievement if they can stop ManCity scoring in this match. Hope Lloris, Alderweireld and Dier will be at their best to stop ManCity.

It is going to be a tense match. ManCity will cause us all kinds of problems. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat ManCity and move up the league table.

Everybody dance now!

We seem to be virtually injury-free nowadays. But it is important for us to pick the right team against ManCity. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a positive result against ManCity.

A real chance to make a statement of intention this evening. I do not expect a swashbuckling approach. Mourinho tends to try and keep it tight in the big big games, problem is, neither side are currently the best in defending.

As much as I would just love us to get all 3pts and go back top for a day, maybe more, I think we may have to settle for a draw. I'm going to plump for 2-2

Interesting call to leave Bale out. He hasnt been his best as yet given he's coming back from injury, but Stevie B has been pretty poor generally this season

Back