• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Kabooooooom Thread

he was not as bad as some make out he had some very good games in a spurs shirt.

Agreed his form suffered in the latter stages ... but the comments made by some are extreme

He was only good under HR. The classic needs an arm around his shoulder player. With praise, encouragement he was decent. Always had at least one mistake in him per game as Poch found out. Physically a beast. I wonder what Sunderland might be paying?

He was only good under HR. The classic needs an arm around his shoulder player. With praise, encouragement he was decent.
Meh, to much praise for Harry imo, under Boas he was quite simply injured and under Tim and Poch he just wasn't the same player anymore physically due to those injuries. I very much doubt Harry would've gotten much more out of him post-injury than our other coaches did. Sherwood was actually supposed to be a Harry 2.0, but he couldn't really get Kaboul playing well again either. Injuries ruined him, not managerial changes.

Last edited:
All the assets to be a top CB but has the concentration of a gnat, always iffy even at Pompey, rumoured to be going for £4mil good business for us and the best of luck to him if it happens, I read somewhere that he has passed his medical at Sunderland.

CKD9o2NWoAA5GYO.jpg

Iffy you say...

Who was that right-back we had come through the academy/youths with a lot of promise?? Went on loan to Millwall IIRC?

Shame that it didn't work out for him with us. There was a time during which he seemed to be getting his game together, sadly injuries & a lack of concentration put paid to that, I will wish him good luck at Sunderland. I think it's right that he has moved on but can appreciate that he had some good moments for us.

We really are clearing the decks this window, some good business being done. Unfortunately the biggest drain on our wagebill is going to be a lot harder to shift

We really are clearing the decks this window, some good business being done. Unfortunately the biggest drain on our wagebill is going to be a lot harder to shift

If we get rid of Adebayor, this will have almost been the perfect sales window.

Back