• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T: Internet Forum Bickering

There is nothing wrong with having differing opinions if everyone can debate and discuss their points of view in a calm, rational and grown up manner. The trouble is some posters (no names mentioned) seem to post with such aggression in their words as if it makes their point of view more true. The aggression seems to build until you get personal attacks, sniping and fall-outs. I think some chill pills need to be handed around.

There is nothing wrong with having differing opinions if everyone can debate and discuss their points of view in a calm, rational and grown up manner. The trouble is some posters (no names mentioned) seem to post with such aggression in their words as if it makes their point of view more true. The aggression seems to build until you get personal attacks, sniping and fall-outs. I think some chill pills need to be handed around.

You can fudge right off

Some hidden text to make it obvious I'm joking

remember our spats when you 1st started here lol? at least we took it to the pm's where some colourful language was used.

i had to establish dominance over you early on :p

haha I think I do, can't for the life of me remember what it was about though....As I said earlier in the thread though, if I'm not getting either regular football or regular Pinter lovin I can definitely get a bit tetchy on here :-#

Where does the Pinter part of your name come from?

I read The Caretaker in school and really liked it, have been meaning to see it on stage for some time now. Written by H. Pinter. How very artsy and individual of me to have a username based on a playwright, I know :tumbleweed:

Stop deep-throating City and Chelsea fans on Blue Moon Pinter you needy little twonk.

When have I been deep throating city and Chelsea fans?

I don't have the same amount of hatred that many Spurs fans seem to regarding Emirates Marketing Project, but I wouldn't say I like as much as giving them use of my orifices. And what the fudge difference does it make to you what I post on another site buddy?

I don't have the same amount of hatred that many Spurs fans seem to regarding Emirates Marketing Project, but I wouldn't say I like as much as giving them use of my orifices. And what the fudge difference does it make to you what I post on another site buddy?

He's not your buddy, friend.

Bro, I've watched you offer up your back-side on there like a randy cat in season. I've seen you take sides with City and Chelsea fans against Spurs in a desperate attempt to get them to accept you.

Obviously you can post where you like but I think that I reserve the right to call you out on your amateur bukakke dramatics.

And besides, as has already been pointed out, I'm not your buddy guy.

Quite true, but what makes me laugh is that if someone posts something aggressively, people then tell them they are this that and the other..........aggressively.

Hypocrites.

He's not your friend, buddy.

People will bicker, it's not just on the internet, it's in everyday life. What I don't understand is why other people take exception to it for? fudging hippies.[/QUOTE]

Are they worse or better then the bleeding heart liberals, PC phalanx, flag waveing social workers :-k

Bro, I've watched you offer up your back-side on there like a randy cat in season. I've seen you take sides with City and Chelsea fans against Spurs in a desperate attempt to get them to accept you.

Obviously you can post where you like but I think that I reserve the right to call you out on your amateur bukakke dramatics.

Ooh check you out, you big butch "outing" bad guy you!

:|

I can admit to going mental. I dont see a problem with it, and I can take it, because I know I can give it.

I remember you got owned, but never the less we had some points in common on the ground moving so I will let you off

Back