• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T: Internet Forum Bickering

Lol someone in this thread who claims to not take things personally told me to "go fudge myself" after disagreeing with them. Oh dear, what a mug

No I said it after you told me to leave the board.

I rest my case. Hypocrites, and double standard preachers.

Last edited:
You threw a hissy fit about how you hate it here, I say leave then, u say go fudge yourself....... hmm.

Great reply mate

You threw a hissy fit about how you hate it here, I say leave then, u say go fudge yourself....... hmm.

Great reply mate

I said I hate this board, at half time of the Man U game, in response to some of the sh#t being spouted about the team, in a game we had played very well and were unlucky to be behind in.

I said nothing to YOU, or to ANYONE personally.....to which you piped up and told me to "leave then".

If you can dish it out, then man up and take it. Like I said, thats the difference between me and certain others.

I also never said I didnt take things personally, I said I dont make personal judgements on people. Your replies to me, if anything, are only making you look like the aggressor, and the hypocrite.

Last edited:
Having read through this thread, I think it re-enforces the view that there is a lot of immaturity in evidence on this board.
Very much a case of "you can,t hurt me, coz my dads bigger than yours".
Hey-ho.

Having read through this thread, I think it re-enforces the view that there is a lot of immaturity in evidence on this board.
Hey-ho.

If you say that agin i will take my ball away and play elsewere :lol:

Yet you all read it?

Ive noticed that alot of people are very quick to jump on your back if they disagree with you, yet not so good at replying positively if you write something they do actually agree with. Then they would rather keep quiet, making it all personal, and hostile.

Hey-ho.

The boldened word should be spelled "reinforces". Ner ner, ner ner ner. :lol:

Last edited:
Yet you all read it?

Ive noticed that alot of people are very quick to jump on your back if they disagree with you, yet not so good at replying positively if you write something they do actually agree with. Then they would rather keep quiet, making it all personal, and hostile.

Well, the mods try to read as much as possible in order to keep things reasonable, but we can,t be here 24/7.

Some time ago, about 3 incarnations of the board back, we tried an experiment whereby we carried out no modding whatsoever for a planned period (over a weekend i believe? )

Guess how long it lasted before things descended into anarchy?
Less than a day.
And if people were continually allowed to post at will, that is what would happen again, to the detriment of the board.
And that is way many posters take exception to aggressive, abusive posting from some posters.

Well, the mods try to read as much as possible in order to keep things reasonable, but we can,t be here 24/7.

Some time ago, about 3 incarnations of the board back, we tried an experiment whereby we carried out no modding whatsoever for a planned period (over a weekend i believe? )

Guess how long it lasted before things descended into anarchy?
Less than a day.
And if people were continually allowed to post at will, that is what would happen again, to the detriment of the board.
And that is way many posters take exception to aggressive, abusive posting from some posters.

ahhh - the beloved old board :D

That's another 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back by reading this thread!!

Still, normal service is resumed, our team have lost three league games in a row and the ego's have landed! Don't you just love our club and this forum!? :)

Last edited:
Back