• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

I was looking on the OS earlier and might go for one of the retro kits - maybe the 61 away shirt.

I think the swirly detail on the home shirt will also be largely unnoticed, don't think it will get picked up by most cameras etx

Bs0KeSQIUAAVZz8.jpg:large

I don't see what's so ghastly about that kit, looks alright to me.

I don't actually think they look all that bad on the players. Didn't think much of it beforehand but I'm slowly warming to it

What a bunch of drama queens you lot are. It is just an over priced T-shirt. Nearly all football kits are horrific and no right thinking adult should wear one.

I think it appeals to the childhood memories in some of us. Which isn't a bad thing.

Lamela the front man.. looks like hes been in the gym too

Every photo I have seen this pre-season I have thought the same with regard to Lamela and the gym. You do need to be a little tougher in England then other leagues. It shows how good his character is that he has stayed this season to give it another go, other players would be looking for a quick return to Italy

I don't mind the new kits, though I wish AXA wasn't I red, but that's the world we live in. I like this year's home and away MUCH better than last year's.

Back